28 Year Old Mom of Two - Johnson City, TN

I have wanted to have a breast augmentation for...

I have wanted to have a breast augmentation for ten years. After breastfeeding my second child, it was no longer a "want" but a necessity. I carefully researched all of the plastic surgeons in our region, even out of state. After reading many reviews,
talking to many friends, and a attending a few consultations, I strongly felt that Dr. Bharti was the one I wanted to preform the procedure. Even though I was well researched, he did an excellent job of explaining the procedure and answering any question I could come up with. Any time I have had a small concern pre and post op, Dr. Bharti and Nurse Erin have given the best care customer service I have ever experienced, in any field. I am so happy with my results, he did an amazing job listening to my expectations and blending them with his professional recommendations. The recovery was unbelievably easy, (even though I have two small children to care for) and I was back to work in no time. I credit this to a well done procedure and knowledgable surgeon. I would not change a thing, and I feel so much better about myself! I would highly recommend Dr. Bharti and Nurse Erin if you are considering any type of plastic surgery.

Thank you so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.

I would love to add your experience to the Breast Augmentation community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide throughout their journey.

Ready to add an update now? Click here to add more detail to your review to be part of the Breast Augmentation community today.
Johnson City Plastic Surgeon