Wanted It So Long - Johannesburg, SA

My Profile pic is how I look today. As long as i...

My Profile pic is how I look today. As long as i can remember - I have wanted bigger firmer and rounder breasts. Breasts that dont dictate what I can wear and breasts that match my bum size (i was blessed with a good set of buns) I am 34 years old, have no children, have the cash and the leave to do this! I am 163cm tall & weigh 59kg. I am a 34A and I am going with 350 cc HP round textured silicone implants. I hope I dont come out too big or regret changing myself :-) Most importantly, I am doing this for myself in 10 sleeps!!
Off to bed!! Last night with my small boobies;) hope I get some sleep

Good luck this week! Do you have some of these recovery items on hand? If not, you have a few days to still set some things up. Hoping you can put your profile photos into your review. Wishing you the best!

So now I am getting very nervous... 4 sleeps to go!! I dont know whether its nerves or excitement..

Got them!!

Day 2 post op and feeling okay. A bit uncomfortable and the left breast is way bigger than the right and a lot more tender, hope it calms down. I have been sleeping a lot between meals and meds????
Congrats KO! 1st couple days are abit tough but you will start feeling ALOT better all of a sudden! Good luck with your healing:) I am from Durbs and almost 5 months post.
Also from jhb sa! Getting mine the 9th Dec! Cannot wait! Felt so happy to see a familiar place just had to say hi!
Good Luck - i am now 3 days post op - feeling uncomfortable, but bearable. Cant wait to see them settled :-)

Day 2 post op

Left side is much larger and more painful..

Day 3

Right one has come down slightly. Left one is still ultra swollen and sore. Cuts are starting to burn a lot. I took a shallow bath today.. So feeling a little better! 1 week check up on Friday

In surgical bra day 3

Very nice! Congrats!
Congrats! Looking great!
Looking gorgeous so far!!

Day 5 post op

Today the pain has subsided a bit. I stared taking arnica tablets yesterday and they don't feel as tight :)

Day 5 36D bra

So excited to see them in this bra:) and bikini top ????

10 days post op

Feeling great! Doc removed the horrible sticky plasters on Friday and I can now shower ???? swelling coming down nicely ????
You look great!! You seem to be healing and dropping really fast.

20 days post op

Had the stitches taken out on Friday. Got my scar kit and have been dreading seeing the incisions.. Has no choice this morning when the sweat from gym and soap from showering lifted the tape. I was pleasantly surprised. Still got to settle and get soft they still rather hard right now ..
Thank you.. Its the EuroSilicone Textured. I went 350cc.
congratulation you look fntastic!!!! whats brand yor silicone? i am thinking in sientra textured. whats your? thank you

9 weeks post op

Before pics

Can't imagine why I have no before pics so here they are ????
M Kelly

Love him (so far) only had two consults, but I know 3 gorls who have had work with him and rate him very highly.