Wanted It So Long - Johannesburg, SA

My Profile pic is how I look today. As long as i...

My Profile pic is how I look today. As long as i can remember - I have wanted bigger firmer and rounder breasts. Breasts that dont dictate what I can wear and breasts that match my bum size (i was blessed with a good set of buns) I am 34 years old, have no children, have the cash and the leave to do this! I am 163cm tall & weigh 59kg. I am a 34A and I am going with 350 cc HP round textured silicone implants. I hope I dont come out too big or regret changing myself :-) Most importantly, I am doing this for myself in 10 sleeps!!

Got them!!

Day 2 post op and feeling okay. A bit uncomfortable and the left breast is way bigger than the right and a lot more tender, hope it calms down. I have been sleeping a lot between meals and meds????

Day 2 post op

Left side is much larger and more painful..

Day 3

Right one has come down slightly. Left one is still ultra swollen and sore. Cuts are starting to burn a lot. I took a shallow bath today.. So feeling a little better! 1 week check up on Friday

In surgical bra day 3

Day 5 post op

Today the pain has subsided a bit. I stared taking arnica tablets yesterday and they don't feel as tight :)

Day 5 36D bra

So excited to see them in this bra:) and bikini top ????

10 days post op

Feeling great! Doc removed the horrible sticky plasters on Friday and I can now shower ???? swelling coming down nicely ????

20 days post op

Had the stitches taken out on Friday. Got my scar kit and have been dreading seeing the incisions.. Has no choice this morning when the sweat from gym and soap from showering lifted the tape. I was pleasantly surprised. Still got to settle and get soft they still rather hard right now ..

9 weeks post op

Before pics

Can't imagine why I have no before pics so here they are ????
M Kelly

Love him (so far) only had two consults, but I know 3 gorls who have had work with him and rate him very highly.