Male Senior Citizen with Ugly Nose and Every Day Nasal Pain – Jefferson Valley, NY

I had nasal surgery in the past and the results...

I had nasal surgery in the past and the results were poor. My nose was uptilted at an absurd angle, had a bad implant, lower turbinates had been removed, nasal septum was perforated, and a hole blown open in my sinus cavity.
Dr. Losquadro took on my difficult case and produced a very satisfactory result. I will have a better quality of life for the rest of my days thanks to the doctor.
On the day of my operation the head nurse in the Northern Westchester O.R. told me I was lucky to have Dr. Losquadro as my surgeon as he could perform miracles.
She offered this opinion without my even asking her. And she was 100 percent correct in her endorsement. God bless you Dr. Losquadro.
Westchester Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Losquadro is friendly, down to earth, respectful, and wants to help you with your problems.

Hi there. I am so happy for you. Congratulations!! I also had a revision rhino 2 weeks ago and I'm so happy I did. I have been searching for a surgeon for more than 10 years to perform my revision. Another outcome from my revision beside aesthetics is the ability to breathe through my nose. My air ways were blocked and crooked and the doctor fixed all these issues.
I'm so glad to hear this went well for you! Did you notice a difference between your recoveries after the first rhinoplasty as opposed to the second rhinoplasty?
This recovery was harder as Dr Losquadro cut my entire nose open from top to bottom and rebuilt it with irradiated rib cartilage. My nose was in terrible shape from previous operations, worse than someone who had been in a terrible accident. Dr Losquadro barely made any references to my previous operations. He took some photos and a week later showed me photos of what he could do. I would say he did even better than that. It's been 3 months and no one could tell that I ever had any operations at all. My only regret is that I am 66 years old and the doctor is only 37 so he was not available when I had my first operation. But it's better late than never.