Made Me Look the Way I Felt! - Jacksonville, FL

I am a mother of three boys whose body was...

I am a mother of three boys whose body was stretched to the limits during pregnancy. In gaining the weight I also gained too many stretch marks and loose skin. I had lost the extra weight but the giggly skin remained. Dr Kirk took the time to explain which procedure would be the most beneficial to me and would bring my body back to the way I wanted it to be. The entire staff was courteous and the experience is one that I've recommended to numerous friends.

I had several procedures done with Dr Kirk and there's a reason I'll go back to her and no one else. Her facility and medical professionalism is top notch and well worth every penny. Thank you Dr Kirk and staff for making my body look the way I felt!

Jacksonville Plastic Surgeon

Dr Kirk was always available and genuinly interested in giving me the most beneficial medical care. Always on time and always on the top of her game! One of the best plastic surgeons in Jacksonville if not the east coast!

Welcome to the community!   I hope you are feeling well and loving your results.

You will have to let us know your tricks for recovery and what made the process easier for you.