Hardee"s Tummy Tuck - Jacksonville, FL

I do need week for a tummy tuck, and can't...

I do need week for a tummy tuck, and can't wait. I have lost a total of 70 pounds and all the sagging skin drives me crazy!!!! This will be my 1st cosmetic treatment. I'm getting scared.. I did my blood work today.Updated on 20 Dec 2011:Will let everyone know how it goes after tomorrow. Leaving for Jacksonville... @ 6am.

Its been 9weeks and I am very please with my new...

Its been 9weeks and I am very please with my new BODY! I am still a little sore at times. I have a shape now, no spare tire, muffin top, i can see my "monkey" without pulling the skin up!:) haha
Dr. Mark Claymon

YOu look great too!
Wow, your day 2 pic looks great. I can only imagine what it looks like now! I am going to Clayman in March. How long would you say it took you to go back to work or resume normal activities?
I work at the trailer plant so I took off 6weeks, If i had an office job i would have went back within 3. I will post more pics... back at work and school havent had much free time.
It has been 3weeks snice the surgery and i am still swallen... praying it'll all turn out like I want it too! Stilll not standing up straight... guess that just comes with time.
You look great..I'm scheduled for my full tt on Feb 20,2012 with Dr. Clayman. I'm really nervous about it and pray that every thing goes well and that I'm doing the right thing. are you happy with your results and are you happy that you choose Dr. Clayman?
sorry it took so long to get back with you, yes very happy! Its been 9weeks and im doing good.
Brender hope all went well yesterday!!!
It has been almost 2 weeks senice the surgery... and I'm good! My next app. is next week. cant wait to see the Dr. saids!
Merry Christmas to you also! The pain is better... my back is starting to hurt now. But thats all with it.
The back pain is the worst! Mine bugged me for two weeks, it took almost three weeks to stand up all the way. Your results are great! I too lost a ton before, it feels so good to have my body so evenly proportioned!
Looking good Hardee!!!
Thats great happy for you! I'll go tomorrow to have this drain took out. I'm getting around good... so happy to have a husband to help take care oof me! :)
The follow up app. went well. Very pleased so far with the results will be posing pics when i feel a lil better. The pain meds. are so strong they put me too sleep. Going to make myself get up and move around today and early tomorrow, we are having Christmas at my in-lsaws tomorrow night. So maybe I'll be up for it!
Can't wait to see your pics, I know you'll be so happy! Merry Christmas to you ;-)
Thanks for the heads up. Are drains suppost to drain slow? Seem like my is draining very slow. Have our 1st follow up app. today. Can wait to see what it look like, havent been able to look at it. Thank you God for watching over me there this whole event. :)
The slower the drainage, the better is what I was told ;-) Hope your follow up appointment goes well.
Hope you are doing well Hardee! Hang in there ;-) It will only get better from here on out.
weighted myself yesterday before we left for surgery my weight was 156 and im in a size 10 or 11 jeans depends on the make.
One day after surgery and the pain is pretty intense. I almost passout yesterday when my husband was trying to help me inside the house. But we made it in safely. The Dr. called can and check on me lastnight... going tomorrow for my post op app. Wish me luck.
Saying a prayer for you Hardee ;-) Update when you feel up to it. You are gonna look great!
Tomorrow iss my big day.... the day I get rid of the "muffin top". Going to be posting before pics... not very impressed with them at all. :(
My tt is scheduled for Jan 18th with Dr. Mark Clayman. I have heard that he does a really awesome job I just hope that I'm doing the right thing.

Congrats on your weight loss! What day is your surgery?

I hope all goes well and that you'll come back and tell us what recovery was like for you!

Good luck Hardee!