Hardee"s Tummy Tuck - Jacksonville, FL

I do need week for a tummy tuck, and can't...

I do need week for a tummy tuck, and can't wait. I have lost a total of 70 pounds and all the sagging skin drives me crazy!!!! This will be my 1st cosmetic treatment. I'm getting scared.. I did my blood work today.Updated on 20 Dec 2011:Will let everyone know how it goes after tomorrow. Leaving for Jacksonville... @ 6am.
Wow, your day 2 pic looks great. I can only imagine what it looks like now! I am going to Clayman in March. How long would you say it took you to go back to work or resume normal activities?
I work at the trailer plant so I took off 6weeks, If i had an office job i would have went back within 3. I will post more pics... back at work and school havent had much free time.
It has been 3weeks snice the surgery and i am still swallen... praying it'll all turn out like I want it too! Stilll not standing up straight... guess that just comes with time.

Its been 9weeks and I am very please with my new...

Its been 9weeks and I am very please with my new BODY! I am still a little sore at times. I have a shape now, no spare tire, muffin top, i can see my "monkey" without pulling the skin up!:) haha
YOu look great too!