11-11-13 :-) YEAH!!!!!!!!

I'm sooooo ready to do this. Lets see,iam a mother...

I'm sooooo ready to do this. Lets see,iam a mother of two young men (20&22) my husband and my son's know what I have stalked this site for months day and night. My husband is very supportive and scared as hell for me. See about two months ago his co-worker passed away having a tummy tuck in, Atlanta! Now before this he was all for it a 110 percent in my corner, I must admit I was scared to but after praying for her and her family members and having along talk with ,God! I was okay, and my faith is strong . So after convincing my husbandand a little love making he was back on track. Lol! Now it's all about me. I stopped smoking a year ago in order to get myself in shape for the surgery I weight 230 I was 215 but after I stopped smoking 15 pounds came literally over night so I want to lose 30 pounds before my surgery date...iam so eexcited and just hope I can eat healthy and exercise 5times a week until then. So if anyone having their tummy tuck in August please let me know I would love to have a tummy tuck buddy. Will post more later with my pre op information information. To everyone having their tummy tuck this month, God bless and happy healing to you all.....

Pic posted....... Herman is his name (the...

Pic posted....... Herman is his name (the monster)!!! Lol :-)

excited

Ok lady's my surgery date has changed November is my new surgery month. Please anyone send me a list of things that is a must have. Recliner check, toilet seat raiser check, walker check. It is finally happening this time no turning back my emotions are all over the place..Please send your prayers and advice my way I truly need it.

new pictures!!!!!

Happy,Happy, Joy,joy!!!!!!

Ok, Thursday I meet with my plastic surgeon and iam so excited. I sign up to the gym last week and iam trying to work off 30 lbs,I can do this. I went to Wal-Mart and picked up a few things. I really want to wait and get the list from my surgeon so I will know exactly what I need. Ladies it is really happening!!!

Flat Side Here I Come!!!!!

Just got back from Jacksonville Florida and I must say I enjoyed my day with my hubby and my father...iam some what of a daddy's girl so he had to go with us to my ps office.I love my ps he is so professional and friendly. The staff is wonderful I would like to thank them all they made me feel like a Queen! When l was leaving Janet (the best) gave me a hug. Lori (the coolest) showed me her results and I was sold!!!!! As you recall my husband was on the fence with the procedure but after today he is all in. Now I have 7.2 weeks before iam on the flat side. Thanks to everyone on this site who journey I have followed I pretty much know what to expect. I decided to expect the worst(pain that is)and pray for the best. I would like to thank God for my trip and my family and myself making back home safel. I will continue to pray for my RealSelf Family so that we all a have a speedy recovery and no complications while in surgery.ttyl!!! :-) :-)
Dr. David Nicholas Ciskai

Woah! I just scheduled my TT for 11/15/13 & reading your post where you mentioned your husbands co-worker died while having a TT is soooo sooo scary. Do you know why she died? Did she have health problems?
No health problems...not sure what happened during her sx.
So so scary!!! I just scheduled mine for 11/15. So scary because i have a 9 yr old daughter. :0'(
hi, praying 4 you on your surgery, I am getting ready to have my surgery to im from nc heard about Dr Ciskai thru a friend. Its so pricey here, I did breast surgery last year I luv it, here it was about 9k in other place you pay like 6k, so I want a reasonable price but good Dr as well, I am a praying women and have praying family and friends.. Is this for lipo with the Tummy tuck...or tt alone? I am playing on having mine after 20 more lbs, so probal in Dec before Christmas. I will continue to keep you in my prayers and everyone here on RealSelf this is no joke its real, so many things can go wrong, but with God being our Dr and with the praying of the Saints, it will avail much. sorry 4 the book God Bless you dear
@ellerbet it does include lipo. He is the best staff and all....just hoping I can still have my sx my hemoglobin is low and my psp is running test to see why. So please pray for me and cross your fingers..( you cross your eyes to I need all the help I can get I've prayed for this for so long) :-)
Sending prayers your way solesister.......
I am going in right before you on the 8th. Best of luck to you!
Thanks Vee in Cccounty......iam soooooooooooo ready!!!!
Woohoo! Congrats to you!
Thank you! :-)
Good luck!
Can't wait to see your results. Our bodies are similar--your TT is right before mine! I'll be watching out for you, good luck!
Sorry to hear about your friend,. I had my TT December 26, 2012 I'm so happy! I'm 45 years old and everything went very well. I don't know what I would of done without my husband he was great... I'm so glad you have your family's support. Good luck girl, everything will go great. I'll keep you in my prayers!
@one ready girl thank you for keeping me in your prayers....yes I know that I really need the support of my husband and he is on board 100percent now.....
Her death has had an effect on alot of people. Who would have ever thought??? A couple of my friends has chosen to opt out since that happened. I told them that no two people are the same and no one knows exactly what happened. All we can do is pray. Im glad you got your family to understand. See you on the flatter side.
High thickchick. Who's death??
The young lady that Tumtuctu may be speaking of
@thick chick it was hard getting him back on track but he now understands that this is something that I have wanted for over 15yrs and iam not scared at all and I know,God Will Take Care of Me!!!!!! And see me through this......my faith is strong and my health
Who are u using? I am in Fleming Island. My surgery is scheduled for the 25th...2 weeks and 5 days from now. I am so excited but scared to death! I am 5'10 and 240 right now. I was a Zumba instructor for 5 years and then went back to work and lost all my muscle tone and gained 35 pounds. At 38, I could never get my gut down. Dr. Weiss said that I am a good candidate but I am nervous as hell!
Dr.David Nicholas Ciskai
I am so happy for you!! I am doing my surgery in June, so we are the exceptions on this site because we are waiting some time before surgery :) Maybe we can encourage one another thru this process.... I need to post pics and update my profile. I have been stalking this site for quite a while now! It is so helpful!! Good Luck to you!
I definitely need encouragement so lets help each other thru the waiting period. I'm past excited. Ever since I found this site a few months ago I've been lurking in the background stalking daily. I've been obsessed with researching tummy tucks for several years. If I could get it done today if hop on the op table in a flash. Please do upload pics and lets start our journey together. We'll need that motivation and proof that we've come along way after our surgery!!
Thank you for just responding.....just knowing I have someone else close to my date makes me feel so much better!!! Good luck to you! :-)
Lol......you , I have dreams about being on the flat side!! I have watched every youtube video on tummy tucks.iam on this site morning, noon, and night. I will post some pictures tomorrow and will definitely need support from my new tt friend.
I know you are so anxious. My husband is scared too. I understand your husbands apprehension after that but prayer and faith will bring you thru it. In not having my TT until next year so I am trying to wait "patiently"