Finally Getting Rhinoplasty- Jacksonville, FL

I am scheduled for May 2nd, 18 days away for...

I am scheduled for May 2nd, 18 days away for Rhinoplasty and a little chin liposuction. I cannot believe that it is finally going to happen! I just turned 30 and have wanted to do this for at least 10 years. As I have gotten older, I have disliked my nose more and more.

My expectations are simply to make my nose less wide(on the bridge) and to straighten it out. I have always been asked if my nose was broken because of the bridge being crooked. I feel good about myself though and I know there are far more important things to worry about. But, now is the time to fix it.

I am starting to get a list together of the things I will be needing post-op to help in the recovery process. I will post before and after pictures soon.

6 days post op: Everything went smoothly and I...

6 days post op:
Everything went smoothly and I could not have asked for a better experience. I wasn't nervous going into surgery, as I felt very safe in the care of the staff. My cast removal and suture removal was yesterday. I could not believe the difference. I had very minimal bruising as well. The doctor supplied me with healing supplements to help with that.
I will post pictures from pre-op and post-op now. Feel free to ask any questions!

15 Days Post-Op

My scars have healed up around the bottom of my nose. I am still getting used to looking different, but it has helped me to not feel self conscious about my nose anymore so its worth it.
It is still swollen inside so my breathing is not yet what it used to be. I am pretty darn happy already so if the results will only get better then I will be over the moon.

7 week update

My nose feels more flexible and softer now. I have been lightly massaging it to help it along and reduce swelling. Still thrilled with results!
David Csikai

I believe he cares about what you really want and is very easy to talk to. Very happy with the results!

Wow! You look gorgeous girl! I love your results! Congrats!
Your results are super amazing so SOON...wow...congratulations!!
You look gorgeous!
Thank you!
Such a cute nose you ended up with! Congrats :)
Thanks so much! :)
Hi @srackley - Can I ask which MD you selected for your procedures? I am considering having a rhinoplasty done this fall and am having trouble selecting a surgeon in Jacksonville. Thanks!
Dr. David Csikai at First coast plastic surgery

Thanks for starting your story with us on RealSelf! Here's a list of supplies you might find helpful (lots of cold beverages and lip balm because your mouth will get so dry). Looking forward to seeing your pics!