Life Changing Neck/Face Lift - Jacksonville, FL

I'm 53 years old and just didn't feel as pretty as...

I'm 53 years old and just didn't feel as pretty as I used to. I love putting on makeup, getting dressed up - I still love doing the girly things I've always done, but that wasn't even fun anymore and I definitely didn't like how I looked without makeup. I went to see Dr. Wallace with Coastal Cosmetics and we decided a Neck/Facelift was my best option. I couldn't be happier with the results! It's taken 10-15 years off my appearance, but more importantly I feel happy with myself again. The recovery/down time was actually pretty minimal and I don't think it was that expensive, but I would've paid a million times more to feel like this. If you're truly feeling like having something done would make you happier with yourself, just make the appointment, find out what your options are and do it. It really is life changing.
It sounds like you got great results! What would you say was the most difficult part of recovery for you and how did you cope?
Jacksonville Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Wallace has always taken whatever time needed to fully explain everything to me. He told me what all my options were, what to expect during/after the procedure and what results we could achieve. His staff has been so helpful, have taken the time to answer questions and have just been really pleasant to deal with. Dr. Wallace is amazing and I couldn't be happier with my results - any future procedures will definitely be with Dr. Wallace!