Internal Lift with Implants - Jacksonville, FL

I have always been blessed with bigger than...

I have always been blessed with bigger than average breasts, However they have always been heavy so they have always sagged even in my twenties. I have wanted to get a lift for a long time but now finally have the money to do so. Thought I would have to get reduction and have huge scars. Not so according to Dr. Mark Clayman

I go for my bloodwork monday. I am getting excited...

I go for my bloodwork monday. I am getting excited and nervous. My husband keeps trying to talk me out of it. He is afraid something will happen. I have wanted this for a long time so I will go ahread with the procedure. I stopped smoking and am hoping for great results!

My Surgery is tomorrow at 11 am. I am soooo...

My Surgery is tomorrow at 11 am. I am soooo nervous! More nervous about the Twilight then anything. Also about if they will be too big. I have read on another forum that my doctor only uses a nurse to administer the IV sedatoin, not a CRNA or an anesthesiologist . His office is in a wing of the hospital so I guess if something bad was to happened I would be close. Anyways my thoughts are getting the best of me. I am excited though. The outcome has to be better than what I have now. I do have before pics I took but kinda afraid to post them on the net on this forum.

I am 4 days post op. Everyday is better than the...

I am 4 days post op. Everyday is better than the last. I still have yellow tape over most of my breast which I guess is good so I can really see what's going on. I feel tight and uncomfortable. I will be glad when things feel normal again. Dr mark and his nurses are great. Too early to say it was all.worth it yet.
Jacksonville Plastic Surgeon

Did research and he comes highly recommended

It's been ten months since my surgery and I love the outcome now. It was Definately worth it. Dr mark is the best.
Hi things went well except I'm having a hard time healing on my left side. ust had to have surgerygain Friday to.reopen the incision and cle an itout. Hopefully this time.it will heal better. When was your surgery
I'm wearing tape right now too! How did things go for you?
Good luck !! It's so worth it... You will be glad u did it.
Here is basically what an internal lift is: This procedure requires no additional incisions because it is done through the same small incision made to insert the breast implants. In this technique, the breast tissue is anchored to a higher level on the chest wall, resulting in uplifting of the breast and the nipples without the need to excise skin and leave scars. Bamagirl, I am glad you are feeling better. I am already having anxiety and hearing that the recover y is worse than you thought is making me more nervous :) I can only take 10 days off from work (this includes the weekends) so I hope things go well. My husband keeps trying to talk me out of it but I have waited a long time and am going thru with it.
Even with the recovery being rough , it's totally worth it! It took me 5 years to talk my hubby into it:) Good Luck!!!
. What is an internal lift? I had an anchor lift with implants 3 weeks ago. I was a 38c before my surgery. Haven't healed enough to get measured yet but I think I will be about a 38d. I got 330 cc silicone and so far I'm pretty happy with the results. I will say that the recovery has been a little tougher than I anticipated:(

I'm excited for you! I hope you'll keep us posted throughout your journey. What size are you hoping to end up at?

I am a 42 D right now and I am not really trying to get to a certain size. I mainly just want them perky with upper poll fullness. Hopefully this wont make them alot bigger. I feel they are big Enough.