Breast Implant Removal/Revision 600cc Saline to Silicone 800cc Hp - Jacksonville, FL

I am 2 1/2 days post op. I had Breast Implant...

I am 2 1/2 days post op. I had Breast Implant Removal/Revision 600cc Saline to Silicone 800cc hp under muscle. I am extremely happy with my results. I woke up wearing a strap and a sports bra. The strap was connected to some belt thingy... LOL and then strapped so tight over the new girls. I removed it to shower and I think I put it on wrong? It is not comfortable at all but I will do what he says!
I would do this again in a heartbeat... with the same doctor... same staff... every time. I went back to him because he is the best. There are so many options out there but only ONE choice, Dr. Wallace.

As I said before, Dr. Wallace also performed a Tummy Tuck on me in June of 2012. I cannot explain how all of this has changed my life.I have posted pictures. You be the judge. He will not disappoint! Best decision I ever made ;-)
Are these 800cc? Can you post a picture of how you looked with 600cc I'm afraid of going to big, I have 425 right now but would like to increase it! And I'm undecided on how much more to go for
These are 800cc silicone gel. The pictures in my TT review are 36D 600cc Saline
Fandband40 you have very nice results! Congratulations!

New pics

I thought I would post some new pics of the girls ;-) I LOVE them!! Dr. Wallace is awesome!
Faband40, you look amazing!!! I hope you are having a great recovery!
Thank you! Recovery was a piece of cake ;-)
what was your starting size ? is it possible to go from and a to a d cup ? thnnnx

800cc

I love them. TY Dr. Wallace
What brand is your white sports bra
I am not sure? I bought it at Walmart if you're talking about the one with a little bit of pink on it. The other white sports bra was given by my PS.
Did you have a lift before ? They look great!!
Jacksonville Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Wallace is truly a perfectionist. Professional, caring, sensitive to your needs. He listens to you. He takes the time to explain the procedure, the "pros and cons". He answers all of your questions. If you want it done right the first time... look no further. The staff is AMAZING. Thank you Dr. Wallace