Breast Implant Removal/Revision 600cc Saline to Silicone 800cc Hp - Jacksonville, FL

I am 2 1/2 days post op. I had Breast Implant...

I am 2 1/2 days post op. I had Breast Implant Removal/Revision 600cc Saline to Silicone 800cc hp under muscle. I am extremely happy with my results. I woke up wearing a strap and a sports bra. The strap was connected to some belt thingy... LOL and then strapped so tight over the new girls. I removed it to shower and I think I put it on wrong? It is not comfortable at all but I will do what he says!
I would do this again in a heartbeat... with the same doctor... same staff... every time. I went back to him because he is the best. There are so many options out there but only ONE choice, Dr. Wallace.

As I said before, Dr. Wallace also performed a Tummy Tuck on me in June of 2012. I cannot explain how all of this has changed my life.I have posted pictures. You be the judge. He will not disappoint! Best decision I ever made ;-)

New pics

I thought I would post some new pics of the girls ;-) I LOVE them!! Dr. Wallace is awesome!

800cc

I love them. TY Dr. Wallace
Jacksonville Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Wallace is truly a perfectionist. Professional, caring, sensitive to your needs. He listens to you. He takes the time to explain the procedure, the "pros and cons". He answers all of your questions. If you want it done right the first time... look no further. The staff is AMAZING. Thank you Dr. Wallace

I LOVE the way yours turned out, my boyfriend wanted me to get HP's and my DR and I decided against it, now I wish I would have.
Looks awesome!
Hey spoke to u today about the tt, this is me :)
Hey girlie! I am feeling much better! TY
Glad your feeling better!
They look great! I am hoping that mine tomorrow come out about like yours!
Thank you! Sorry for the late response. How did it go?
Wow you look amazing!!
Thanks ;-)
wow!! you look phenomenal!! what size bra ?
Thank you! 36 H
Why did you switch to silicone?
I had some issues with my saline implants. I heard great things about silicone so I switched. I am SOOOOO glad I did. I love them. =-)
Thought I would post some info: I am a 36H 5'2 123 lbs.
Wow! Lookin GOOD baby!!! They fit you perfectly!! Your PS did an awesome job!!
Thanks!!He rocks \m/
Wow...you have amazing cleavage!!!
Thank you! My PS is without a doubt brilliant. ;-)
So I'm going for my revision next month..how much pain were u in the first week after?
The pain was not bad at all. I've had multiple surgeries and the pocket was already there. The very first BA is always the worst. The transition was quite easy. Good luck & happy healing.
Thank you!
You are very welcome!!
Faband40, you look amazing!!! I hope you are having a great recovery!
Thank you! Recovery was a piece of cake ;-)
what was your starting size ? is it possible to go from and a to a d cup ? thnnnx