Breast Implant Removal/Revision 600cc Saline to Silicone 800cc Hp - Jacksonville, FL

I am 2 1/2 days post op. I had Breast Implant...

I am 2 1/2 days post op. I had Breast Implant Removal/Revision 600cc Saline to Silicone 800cc hp under muscle. I am extremely happy with my results. I woke up wearing a strap and a sports bra. The strap was connected to some belt thingy... LOL and then strapped so tight over the new girls. I removed it to shower and I think I put it on wrong? It is not comfortable at all but I will do what he says!
I would do this again in a heartbeat... with the same doctor... same staff... every time. I went back to him because he is the best. There are so many options out there but only ONE choice, Dr. Wallace.

As I said before, Dr. Wallace also performed a Tummy Tuck on me in June of 2012. I cannot explain how all of this has changed my life.I have posted pictures. You be the judge. He will not disappoint! Best decision I ever made ;-)

New pics

I thought I would post some new pics of the girls ;-) I LOVE them!! Dr. Wallace is awesome!

800cc

I love them. TY Dr. Wallace

Tummy Tuck Revision

I am finally having my revision done on Tuesday the 11th after putting it on hold for personal reasons.
I am so excited. Dr. Wallace is simply fantastic! He explained everything to me and answered all of my questions. I have said it before and will always say this: If you are considering having any cosmetic procedure; look no further. He is hands down the best in Jacksonville and his staff is absolutely stellar. No need to wish me luck ladies. I have the best PS in town!! Thank you Dr. Wallace for everything!
Jacksonville Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Wallace is truly a perfectionist. Professional, caring, sensitive to your needs. He listens to you. He takes the time to explain the procedure, the "pros and cons". He answers all of your questions. If you want it done right the first time... look no further. The staff is AMAZING. Thank you Dr. Wallace