The Best Place to Have Surgery - Jacksonville, FL

Was something I always wanted to do.

Was something I always wanted to do.

Jacksonville Plastic Surgeon

I was referred to this office from a friend who lived in Jacksonville and had surgery. I was traveling a long distance and a little nervous about it. From the moment I contacted this office over 1.5 years ago, they have been phenomenal. Lori patiently waited as each time I thought I would have surgery something happened that prevented me getting to Jacksonville. She was always quick to respond and very helpful with all my questions. She made me feel very comfortable. When I finally arrived for my surgery this week, it only got better! Dr. Csikai and his staff are the ultimate professionals with all the warmth that was lacking in two other consults I had gotten. I was nervous about size and left that to Dr. Csikai who I feel picked it perfectly. He was a concerned doctor, checking in on me not only after surgery, but just prior to surgery when he discovered I ran into a mild allergy problem form food I ate. To top it all off, they were the most reasonably priced consult I had gotten. But after dealing with them, I would have paid any price.

Be the first to comment on this video...

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join RealSelf or log in