Juvederm Tear Trough Injections - Jackson, MS

I had intense bags under my eyes. I spent hours...

I had intense bags under my eyes. I spent hours getting ready because it would take so much time applying concealer. I constantly looked tired. My plastic surgeon suggested juvederm in the tear trough. I finally had it done and I am amazed by the results. I look like I did ten years ago!! I did have a little bit of swelling and bruising but it was minimal. I also had two scabs where the injection spots were but makeup covered them. My dr is extremely conservative and careful. I am going to my first week checkup to do around my mouth. I am 36 years old and do not want to look younger. I just want to look a little better. Juvederm worked for me. Botox does not help that area under your eyes. No makeup can cover it up, nor does any kind of lotion help. Remember everyone is different and recovery and results will be different for everyone. My results are so wonderful and I would recommend it in a heartbeat. But the doctor who performs it is key.

A week out and I'm so happy!!! Best decision...

A week out and I'm so happy!!! Best decision ever!! It is completely unnoticeable to others. I no longer have dark circles and bags. Love it
Jackson Facial Plastic Surgeon

Amazing!!! He is very conservative so he will not give you an overly done look on any procedure. Everything he has done is natural looking.

I definitely think you are right that getting a skilled injector is key to good fillers, especially in an area as sensitive as the under eyes. That is awesome that you are loving the ways your turned out!!

Was this your first time getting a filler, or have you tried filler in other areas before?