Step One in Getting my Body Back.

Hi everyone, I am 47 I have had 4 children, all...

Hi everyone, I am 47 I have had 4 children, all born my c-section. There are several procedures I would like to get done, but my first is cellulaze. It was done on 11/20/2013. I had both butt cheeks and the backs of both thighs done. The procedure start to finish took approx 4 hours. I am now 10 days post op. The worst part of the procedure was the injecting of lidocain, epi and fluid. It was pretty rough but I made it thru. I was given a valium and phenergran an hour before the procedure. Some point during the procedure I was given another valium and a Lortab. There were occasional times during the procedure that I could feel the laser. He would stop and numb that area more. The pain was not intense tho. If I could do anything differently it woulda been taken more med at the beginning to sedate myself more. After the procedure I went home and slept good, no pain, still numb from the lidocain. Later that night I got up to go to the bathroom and noticed lots of drainage from the holes in my legs. This is supposed to happen. All the fluid they put in you is draining from these sites. I began to feel very weak and almost fainted. I had a follow up appt the next morning. Lots of bruising, but everything looked as it should. My Dr. prewarned me not to expect any results for 12 to 14 weeks. But, as you can see from my pictures that my results only 10 days out are already pretty amazing.

New photo

This photo was taken at 12 weeks post op. As you can see my skin appear more youthful. I do still have a little discoloration, but it is very mild and I feel I can hide it with a tan. Still feel some area's of numbness, but the feeling is coming back. I have no pain or anything. My doctor stated that improvement will still continue. I am very pleased with my results so far, and am ready to wear shorts with no embarrassment this summer. :)
W. Doti Jackson

Dr Jackson had been great. He spent lots of time with me, answered all my questions. And the after care has also been great. His nurse Sara who is also great!

Thanks for the update!! Glad you are healing well, bring on the shorts!!
Yes, please post some updated pics. I have never even heard of this procedure before and am fascinated. I hope you are doing well and recoverd.
Can u post new photos of your celluaze pic pls
It looks as if you will be a good candidate for Cellulaze. It is the first long-lasting cellulite reduction treatment through one minimally invasive application has the ability to smooth out the skin while keeping it cellulite-free.
Looks great

Hey there, so glad you took the time to share your review, you sure can see some results already, way to go!!! What other procedures are you thinking of having?

my next step would be TT and BBL. I've already gotten a quote from Dra Duran. I just have to heal from the cellulaze and save money again. :/ This cellulaze is taking more recovery time than I thought is would. I want this to be completely healed before I attempt another procedure.

Sounds like a great plan, we have a wonderful community for both of those procedures so hopefully you have had a chance to look through the forum for some information. Keep us posted, so excited for you!!! Be sure to share your experience with us with any new procedure you have done :)

I would love to have you in the Tummy Tuck Community when you are ready:)