Day 7 - Istanbul, Turkey

So doc as paitent and kind. he does 2-3 if not 4...

so doc as paitent and kind. he does 2-3 if not 4 surguries a day, tons of before and after pics, and plenty of girls prancing about with thier new perfect noses. I have gotten it done last monday, I look like a pig and my nose is pointier that It originally was. give it time and dont judge yet, says doc. he better be beeping right. My nose was well shaped and no bumps. just long and like a 80* angle type pretty much.. getting restless with the splint. gunna take it off next saturday. I can see shape difference, ANYONE with experince in tip swelling? did you hate it? ( its bugging me, and the upturned nose) can you tell me if you got better? 90% it will. Im picky and want more advice/experiences

Ok, been not very long, about a day right? I feel...

ok, been not very long, about a day right? I feel alot better, got my energy back and the brusing under my eyes is pretty much gone. going to get the splint off tommrow. WILL POST PIC, nervous as hell...

SPLINT OFF! I look great! fake as an old lady...

SPLINT OFF!
I look great! fake as an old lady with botox, but I am very pleased with the shape, extremely graceful and not to much of an unturned tip, which will go in a few months. upper lip 'out of order' for about a month or so...BEAR WITH ME, I know I look strange but this isnt even 2 weeks post OP and I STILL look pretty good! shower and plucked eyebrows this is week 1 and a day!

Week 2 and a day or something... HAPPY! but...

week 2 and a day or something... HAPPY! but massssssssive undereyebags. Ugh. but nose looks fantastic, I look amazing!
─░smial Bey

hi where did you get your surgery done in turkey? i am thinking of going to comfort zone surgery
Hi, I have heard about comfort zone ( quiet expensive) but they have their own apartment and cooked food, which is a huge help. They have full story on YouTube. Make sure to go through with the surgeon on what you want ( straight or upturned nose). Will it effect around lips ( distance and smile). Do your check list. Arnica ( swelling) Cottonwool buds ( runny nose) Soft tissues ( runny nose).
@Cloco21 Inbox me your email and I will give you full details.
(I'm going to istanbul for my rhinoplasty and just wondering!)
Hi sorry if you've posted this and I've just missed it, but which clinic did you get this done at? I tried to search for ismial bey but didn't find it?
If you want to see my photos then please inbox me your email.
Hey can you please tell me the surgeon's name???
Hi everyone! Just want to update on my Rhynoplasty surgery done in Istanbul. OMG!! My nose has changed amazingly and I am starting to love it! It's not perfect but way better than what it looked before. If you want details drop me a line.
hey! please do! can you msg me a new photo? ill also get a rhino in istanbul! msg me ur doctor too :) x
Hi Glamour, thank you for your comment. Would be very nice to see before/after pictures if you could email them. Many thanks for your cooperation in advance )
Loloo! First of all - you look amazing! an absolute stunner! Secondly - would you be so kind pretty girl to provide me with his (doc's) contacts such as website or email or tel of the clinic in Istanbul as I don't seem to find any information about this doctor. I am planning to do my tip correction (I actually want it a but upturned) in Summer in Turkey (Istanbul or Ankara) Many thanks. Julia
Day 10 and extremely depressed with the upturned nose. I had it fine in Istanbul :-(
Kaila i need to talk to you i'm from istanbul too
Add my msn Ora_Onotale at hotmail dot com
If you are interested in seeing me, I wont be updating anymore, the internet doesnt seem to want to work when I make a new profile, so, upon request I can link you my facebook.
sp it turns out I have deleted my old facebook that was the login for this page, I'll make a new one, because I cant update anymore- I deleted the fb ! lol. SORRY :P
oops
Hey, I think your results look great and I'm sure they will look even better as time passes!!
You look stunning! My eyes go straight to your eyes and cheekbones. Congrats on your surgery, and I wish you a quick recovery!
wow! You do look amazing! I'm getting very excited to get my surgery looking at your results- 1 week countdown for me :)
Can you post a straight on before picture? :)
it was at least 3 months before my upper lip started to look normal again ... when it did, the tip also dropped ... taking away my worries about an upturned piggy look
the upturned piggy look is gone. I can see my nostrils a bit, but not dramatically.
great! ... already, you are looking prettier than before ...