Silicone Chin Implant Correction Which is Better?

I ve had a slightly small chin and wanted to give...

i ve had a slightly small chin and wanted to give it more masculinity but the results are not good! ? need a correction but not sure what i should do.

hi. i ve had a silicone chin implant one years ago. But the results is not good also as the other doctors said because there is a huge volume difference between implant and normal bone region. Its unacceptable. My point is , the doctors i visited after the procedure have all offered different solution to fix this. One said thin medpor slices can be applied both sides necessarily enough(actually there is small difference in my left and right side, one is slightly bigger!) And the other suggested to remove the implant completely and try a different implant that will also include sides. And another one:/ said just fat injection is enough to correct the asymmetry. So you see, im very confused. Please help me which is the best solution i can do. I ll be very appreciated.

I definitely think the implant gives your face a more masculine angularity and highlights your lips. It is an improvement without being too extreme.
i am asian i love small chin, i don't understand why you need to make it square, coz i have square face n my face look like i'm a boxer
Hi I'am from Turkey too Who was your doctor in İstanbul? I want chin augmentation but concerned with the complications...
I would be interested in finding out what you did. My chin implant looks just like yours and I am not thrilled with the way it looks on my face. I am thinking mine needs to be totally removed or maybe I need a different size. Also, my before chin sort of looks like yours too. Good luck.
really.. i see your message right noe. i did not remove the implant just the doctor put some fat around it with 2 procedures to correct the elevation difference. It s not even a month and fat is like mostly gone. So i m angry and crazy about that.! I can not take the risk of taking implant out, i d need a new implant possibly and it could be worse. What did you do with your problem? We gotta communicate..
So what did you end up doing? Did you get the implant removed? I'm thinking of getting mine removed soon.
If you are talking to me, Chinguy, I ended up having a revision, in which the doctor shaved the implant and placed it higher. I am even less thrilled as my face looks scrunched up and shorter. The doctor all but refuses to remove it, swearing up and down it looks good. I am pretty pissed that I can't move my lower lip.
I want to remove it, but I'm gonna wait a couple of weeks first.
I like how it looks on me, but I'm just afraid of future bone erosion since mine is a large one. My ps told me not worry though. Cosmetic surgeons are more worried about making money than anything else, though.