2400 Graft FUE HT Experience with Adem&Havva Hair Clinic (Istanbul) - Turkey, TR

I am 36 years old guy living in Netherlands ....

I am 36 years old guy living in Netherlands . About 6 years ago I started considering a hair transplant, I had started losing my hair in my mid twenties but I was on meds (one and off). I was Norwood 5 pattern at the time of surgery.
I came to cross this websites, forums etc to see results, suggested doctors and all of the other good info.
I have consulted with few doctors in Belgium, UK along with few of doctors in Turkey too.
After extensive research and communication, I decided with go with HT specialist Safiye Kurt based from her results, solely dedication to FUE HT and the price. I must've communicated with her clinic least 50 times via email. They were very responsive.
After few consultations, she suggested I probably need between 2000 to 2500 grafts for my desired results and the area.
I went to Turkey few days prior to my HT. I drove to Safiye Kurt's clinic on the morning of HT. Arrived at her clinic at 09:00 am. Went through final consultation which was very short. Went to final comments and suggestion such as hairline and number of grafts required. After payment in full, everything started pretty fast.

Haircut was given by her staff . I was taken for harvesting. I lied face down in the operating chair with my head turned to one side and the anesthetic was applied. That part is not fun but certainly tolerable when you keep the end goal in mind, it was also difficult trying to find a comfortable position when lying on your stomach with your head turned to the side. In the end, she was able to get 2430 grafts from donor area which was a great result and she said we’d be able to do whatever we want with the hairline or dense other area as well. Harvesting procedure took about little over 3 hrs. Her tech's picked the grafts after she made the punches.

After lunch she drew in the hairline and temple points and away she went with her implementer (cutter) after more local anesthesia. For this part you are in a much more comfortable normal reclining position watching the movie. After the cuts, techs started to implant the grafts. Implanting the grafts took over 3 hours since only 1 tech was working on me.

Safiye Kurt's tech was very helpful and she worked on me with implanting until 6pm. I was tired by this time.

Hotel
Their staff made arrangement for my to stay at Fraser Place Hotel which was very good and located same tower as her consultation office. I highly recommend to stay there.

Next Day of HT
I came back the following morning for a donor area wash, was given more anti-inflammatory meds and a thorough post-operative discussion with tech's going over my care for the next month.
I never asked for count of grafts nor I was to count for it. I also never to count how many grafts were implanted into crown, temple and forehead area but I do remember verbally tech said they implanted about 1000 grafts into my crown area.
Here were the statistics from the surgery:
I am posting pics which are taken at different stages of my HT journey.
PS: You are more than welcome to provide your comments.
Safiye Kurt

very nice result , i am planing to go to the same center but i just wanna ask you please.Does the amount you paid ( $3500) include the Hotel and transportation?
Yes i have called them it is includes the hotel and transportation
Hi Ali Their regular price was 4000 $ actually but by the period I had my HT clinic offer me special promotion during Valentine Day so they made it 3500 $ included hotel and transportation. I understand that they are applying different promotion each month special day. You should have to ask them if they have special promotion the date you have confirmed. Wish you good luck buddy and I am sure you will be had also great result. Please update me with the photo ;)
Great results after 6 months! I also had a procedure 6 months ago and my hair hasn't grown in as thick as yours yet, so you're doing well. And probably have more to come :) Is her clinic in Istanbul, by the way?
Thank you mate, I am actually completing now six months, and still expecting to see more improvement specially on crown area, and this was what she told me, need to patient for a year. I guess the PRP treatment with HT helped me a lot to see result more quickly and give my hair more thickness/ volume, because she told me that also she was injecting PRP after HT operation. Her clinic in Istanbul / Turkey
Right. I didn't get PRP after mine (the fee was going to be an extra 500EUR), but maybe it would have helped. I think where the original hair is thinnest is always where it seems to take longer to thicken up. Also if those 3-hair FU's are placed at the back, to begin with one 1 hair will grow; the others take time. At least that's what I've read. Good luck and stay patient!
She told me PRP per session 500$ normally but the package i paid with HT was included one session PRP treatment too. So I didn't paid any extra for anything. I wish you will get also the best result soon.
Your results are outstanding, so happy for you! Thank you so much for sharing with us :)