Rhinoplasty Ruined my Confidence Even More - Islamabad

My nose job was so bad i cant even think of how...

my nose job was so bad i cant even think of how stupid i was to be sold into the hands of the doctor,
well he is a very good hair transplant surgeon,but not very good at nose jobs,he should leave the nose job surgery to someone more expert,
my nose was thick and it was broken,no questions asked doctor humayun told me i would have imporvement in my nose about 40 to 30 percent,however i dont see even 10 percent improvement,my nose is horrible,its twisted,sideways he recommended temporary fillers to improve my nose,i wouldnt even touch those fillers they r dangerous and move and migrate somewhere else,
anyways i have a meeting with him on 15th may 2013,lets hope for the best and i will keep u guys updated
doctor humayun

You should never do any procedure here in this poor country with poor trained doctors, even if they mention they are FRCS,FRCP etc, I think all their degrees and experiences are fake. Lemme give u an example, that day I wen to doctor in Islamabad named Ikramullah khan MBBS,FRCP,MRCP bla bla, for my 2nd degree burn scar on my face which i got doing IPL laser hair reduction ( by another poor trained Pakistani doctor), So as I went to Dr.Ikram as i heard he is very famous dermatolgist,I told him my story of burn and let him examine my scar,but after examining he said no no it's just a first degree burn and just discoloration of the skin,and gave me some lightening agent and said it will 100% recover ur skin.but after using that for 3 months it still didn't improve, coz I don't think it was a first degree burn, I think it's a 2nd degree burn and I am having scar, but Dr.ikram khan didn't diagnose me well. I am posting the link to my photo here, u guys will also know it's a 2nd degree burn scar http://www.realself.com/question/ipl-laser-burn-scar-treatment

omigod ur scar is horrible may i know who did this to u he should be struck off and sued!!!!! as for the doctor u named i dont have any personal exp wid him but he must be defending his colleuge my hotmail *********@********.com talk to u soon on there do get back

Hi Najeeb, I think your nose before the surgery looked better. The best thing for you right now is to stop seeing this surgeon altogether. Apparently he doesn't know what he is doing. I feel your frustration and pain. About 12 years ago I had a rhinoplasty in the States and was not happy with the results. The surgeon offered to do a revision for free and I refused because I couldn't trust him anymore. Since then I have been looking for a doctor to correct the things I don't like about my nose, but it's really hard to find one that you can trust. I'm still searching and will post when I decided to go with the surgery. Thanks for sharing your story. As Miss K sadi your nose is not that bad. I have seen worse So just continue with your search for a surgeon and be patient and hopefully one day all your dream about the nose you wanted will come true. All the best.
no my nose was still large before surgery,after the surgery the only improvement about 5 percent i would say is the thinness of the bulbous tip,rest is horrible,the aesthetics,the str8ness,the cuteness,the keen eye of a skillful hands,everything lacks and the money i would say has been dumped into a gutter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So sorry for what you are going through! Rhinoplasty has destroyed any self-esteem I had, also. I had always disliked my nose but never looked into surgery until I broke it and it really looked bad.... I never imagined I could come out looking worse and I don't know how to carry myself with an even weirder nose. There are some amazing revision specialists in the World and trying to pick one can be tough and discouraging, but don't ever believe you are a lost cause. It can be fixed to your liking in skilled hands. Keep us updated on how you are feeling and as to whether or not you look into getting it how you wanted it in the first place. In all fairness you do not have any before pictures up so I can't really say you look worse or better. But if it is making you feel bad, well I know how that is. At worst it looks like it could be a broken nose but it definitely does not look to me like you had a bad nose job, if I didn't know your story. Good luck!!
ok i hvnt u seen my other profile pics?they hv before pics in them although its difficult to say but i dont even hv the money to do it now,i wana go back to my previous doc and spit on his face for my money back since he might ne making millions now,but alas,i went to his office last week he was so nice extra nice i mean like my brother he comforted me,i forgot all the bad things i wanted to do during that time in his office!!!
Oh, ok I see them now. Yes I have some similar issues as you, only I have thin skin which in my case is a disadvantage because you can see the mess going on underneath with my bone structure. I always wanted to kill my surgeon before going in also and when they would take my blood pressure before seeing him it would be off the charts! But in the appointments I would just try to listen and remain hopeful. Now I am truly done with him though, so if I bumped into him I would really give him a piece of my mind. Not that it would change anything.

Thanks for sharing on RealSelf! Fillers are generally considered safe (Restylane, Juvederm and Radiesse), but they're also temporary, which means you'd have to keep doing them.

You might want to check out RealSelf's revision rhinoplasty community.

i dont want any fillers,it will enlarge my nose further and i would look hideos

Hi there,

Most revision rhinoplasty involves more surgery rather than fillers. Not sure if that's something you're open to or not.

thnk u for ur comments,but i am mainly looking for plastic surgeon from iran as i think they have excellent aesthetic results as seen from their websites,yes off COURSE I AM OPEN TO SURGERY MORE SURGERY,NOW THAT I AM MORE EDUCATED IN CHOOSING A RIGHT DOCTOR,THE MAIN GOAL RIGHT NOW IS MONEY ISSUE WHICH I AM HAVING
Hello, I just had revision rhynoplasty from Dr Ryan Greene. My previous Dr offered to redo my nose for only operating room fees. I refused to go back to someone who screwed up my nose. Once that happens I loose confidence. I moved on to a Doctor that specialized in noses. I'm really happy with my results.
yeah i have seen 60 70 percent revision nose jobs done by the same doctor screws up the nose big time!!
Glad you are happy with your revision! You should get some before and afters up if you ever get a chance... I am looking into revision but it is so hard to decide on a surgeon. Gives me hope though that I can be happy after a revision too!
no way where did i mention i got a revision although i am looking forward for it
no i never had a revision surgery done i am looking forward to be done but since i dont have any finance resources for it ,i wud once i have them
really yeah i went to consultation with my older doctor who did this to my nose and he was talking and playing mind games with me i am not paying him one penny for operating fees!!
If I were you, I wouldn't go back to him and trust him again. I would consult other doctors to try and fix the problem.
yeah i know that doctor i went to him again yesterday and he was telling me kids stuff like my nose is crooked at the based of the bone where my brain lies so very dangerous blah blah to shift the bone wtf!!!!!
i know i wont trust him shit this time,sorry for my language but i am pissed!!!!!!!!
I know how you feel. I had to spend money that I really didn't have to fix my nose. When I get my pictures back I will be posting them. Thank god for care credit. Noses are tricky to work on. You will find a good doctor. Dont worry.
He sounds like an idiot. I would sue him for medical malpractice.....but you need to focus on getting the right doctor to do revision. Remember that plastic surgeons can put faces back together after car accidents. Your Nose can be fixed.
Thank you for sharing your experience, good luck!
no problem i am happy to share anything regarding my surgery