Smart Lipo for Upper Arms, Upper and Lower Abdomen - Irvine, CA

@ Skin and Weigh CenterThey do not care anything I...

@ Skin and Weigh Center

They do not care anything I inquired once I have fully paid. They have no surgeon in this clinic but hire them from somewhere else to come by appointment. When i raised any question after i had a lipo done, no one took responsible caring about me since doctor is not working here. It is still too soon to tell everything by now. I will update more info about my experiences with this clinic and my doctor when i have one month follow up on 1.28.13. I would recommend for those who has never had lipo before, you should choose where has doctors/surgeons working full time in the facility. Doctor, who do lipo, directly give you consultation. Never do consultation with consultant who is not a doctor.

1 month appointment followed up, the nurse...

1 month appointment followed up, the nurse measured my stomach and told me that it was an inch smaller than it was before. True. It is smaller but looks funny protruding outward, not flat as i expect it should be. I hope that it is looking better soon since it is still in healing process.
Riverside Plastic Surgeon

I will update and might change my rating to this doctor when i am done with 6 months follow up in early Jun.2013

6 months passed, a healing process was over. Facing to a reality, i must say that my abdomen look still very big although i lost 11 pounds since. Regretedly paid $5600 to this clinic for not doing well. I would like to rate only a star for the surgeon. Before i had a lipo, I did not do my research about this doctor. Later i found he is a new graduate doctor. I have to pay $3500 more to another doctor who could fix my abdomen fat. Spent lot money! I wished Dr Ku performed good on me for the 1st time, i would not lose extra $3500 more for 2nd time lipo on my abdomen. Sad!

Hi there, welcome and thanks so much for sharing your journey with us.

I'm sorry you don't seem to be getting the results you were hoping for. Was the clinic able to give you any advice on why your abdomen is protruding outwards?

We would love to see some before/after photos, if you have any you feel comfortable sharing!