I Give Dr. Smith the HIGHEST Possible Recommendation. Wonderful Surgeon & Staff! - Irvine, CA

I didn't originally have plastic surgery by choice...

I didn't originally have plastic surgery by choice. I was diagnosed with breast cancer at the age of 39. I had a bilateral mastectomy and Dr. Smith did the breast reconstruction.

The results are amazing! My new breasts are beautiful! The shape is much nicer than my original breasts. I told him that I didn't want to be too big and he listened and I got the result that I wanted. I really didn't expect to have them look so real and so fantastic!
I'm so please with his work that I'm "treating myself" to a tummy tuck as well. :)

I'd recommend Dr. Smith to anyone without any hesitation!

Irvine Plastic Surgeon

Oh my goodness, from the very beginning he was so wonderful to work with! His staff and especially his assistant Kathy are all so compassionate and professional. Dr. Smith is very calm, reassuring and competent. I didn't realize that it was possible for a surgeon to have such kin bedside manners too! I never felt rushed with my appointments.... infact he gave me all the time I needed/wanted.

So, if you wouldn't mind coming back and fleshing it out a little: telling us what it was like to have the procedure, and how your healing process progressed, we would be happy to add it to the Breast Reconstruction community.