Identity Crisis - Ireland, IE

Hi I'm 18 days post op and I've just been back to...

Hi I'm 18 days post op and I've just been back to see my doc.i had a broken bone from a childhood op.i feel my former nose was bent but this nose is straight but looks strange.i'm totally devastated at the moment . Please tell me this will change?the procedure was done for breathing issues but I'm so afraid I'll be left like this.it looks totally uneven to me.

1 month on

Hay I'm 1 month on and still feeling unhappy.all I see is a uneven nose.swelling gone down and can breath really well but still frightened I made a huge mistake.like a roller coaster up and down.it just take a slight comment and I'm devastated.roll on 1 year !!!

Into the fifth week.

Hay all,thank god I've finally turned a corner and starting to get used to my nose.liking the shape a bit more and swelling is really going down.still a little unhappy it's not symmetrical but I've been looking and I don't think any bodies is.Anybody considering surgery should be counselled and be really sure what to expect as I think even the most amazing surgery can leave you questioning your identity.
Don't want to say

Hoping it's early days so don't want to say just yet.