It's Working Well

Today I had my second treatment. I had face, neck...

Today I had my second treatment. I had face, neck and chest done-bought a package of 5. My skin was VERY sun damaged, after the first session my chest looked SO much better. I wish I had taken pictures.

The technician uses 2 lasers to lift the pigment. The treatment is painless, the skin looks red for some time, and the brown spots look ugly and dark, but then they disappear, or look much lighter.

So worth it!

I am having my treatments done at Calidora

Wow, thanks for such a great testimonial! It is not by chance that Calidora has such success where others fail when it comes to sun damage and pigmentation issues. As mentioned, we use 2 lasers rather than just 1 so that we can target the deep and superficial damage and get even better results. First, the YAG laser penetrates deep breaking up pigment that is hard to reach while at the same time stimulating collagen production deep in the skin for improved tone and texture. Next, our state of the art IPL device is used to target the superficial pigment spots heating them to destruction so that they can slough off the surface with each treatment and become lighter and lighter. Don't let those spots get you down. Lighten and brighten your skin now!