Does Not Know How to Inject Tear Troughs or Juvederm. Beware of This Doctor

Wanted to look better

Wanted to look better

I've received injectables and fillers from several of Cincy's, but nobody compares to Dr. Donath in skill. He's an artist with these products! I've had tremendous results with my tear duct filler and wouldn't trust my face to anyone else... And one thing is certain about him, he'd want you to be happy with your result. So if you haven't already done so, let him make it right for you!
Cinti, sorry to hear you did not have a good experience with this doctor. I too tried the tear troughs before I had my blephs and it was painful-it was injected then a fanning motion was done which I wasn't prepared for. I was also left with a blueish hue which I hear is common. That is a tough area to treat, its so sensitive and the skin is soo thin and delicale. Maybe try a laser treatment to tighten up the skin. Also, you can have the filler removed if you are very unhappy.

Over filled filler in the nasal folds. A lot of...

Over filled filler in the nasal folds. A lot of bruising in the tear trough area. Tyndall effect afterwards. Had the juvederm removed in the left eye. Eye looks worse than it did before injections. Going to another doctor who is injecting small amounts of juvederm each time to correct the problem. Already had two rounds of injections, Issue still not resolved.

Had more juvederm injected into the left eye today...

Had more juvederm injected into the left eye today. It looks better than the disaster I started with. Used about half a syringe of juvederm to make it better. Still have a huge dark mark that wasn't there before. Hope it gets better with time.
Cincinnati Facial Plastic Surgeon