Best Decision of my Life!!! - Indianapolis, IN

I've always been up and down weight wise, but...

I've always been up and down weight wise, but rawked it out till I had kids. I was fat. Life dramatically changed, i went back to school, lost 70lbs, and took the plunge. I researched and met multiple docs for 2yrs. I heard it all. A bazillion opinions, a butch if yeses and nos, felt pushed and ignored, and was disappointed. When I met Dr. Bergman, I knew she was it. I had. 7.5hr surgery (which terrified me) with the most amazing group of caring people I've met. I had 7lbs of skin and fat removed!!!! I had. Tummy tuck, flank and back roll lipo, and my 38D lifted and 325cc saline implants placed. I am one week out, drains been removed, and I pretty much can stand straight. It has honestly been an easier recovery than I dreamed.

I am having splitting or dehiscence around my...

I am having splitting or dehiscence around my right nipple. Kinda freaked out right now, but it isn't terrible and no infection. I restarted my antibiotic, and I will be seeing the surgeon tomorrow.

3wks post op

The tummy is healing great. My left breast is doing pretty good, but my right breast is having issues. Im worried it's a hematoma meaning it will need a second surgery. It is draining nasty black old blood. Other than that, I'm moving fine and feeling bettet, although still incredibly tired!
Carmel Plastic Surgeon

She was caring, listening, honest, and put me at such ease. I knew when I met her, she was it within the first 5minutes!