Amazing Results - Indianapolis, IN

I had a mini-tuck, which included liposuction on...

I had a mini-tuck, which included liposuction on my love handles. The price above also included saline breast implants. I am amazed I could get this kind of result without a full abdominoplasty. The first week I had a drain to prevent the formation of a seroma. I was very compliant and made sure that I walked around the house a lot and by the fifth day, I was able to take a walk around the block. It took two weeks for some of my regular clothes to fit. I purchased a full body shaper to wear back to work under my clothes since the surgical garment was really not a practical option and this has worked well.

I would love to see your before and after pics. There isn't enough of them on this site for the mini and there are more mixed reviews. My mini is scheduled for March 3rd and I am so nervous!!

That's fantastic! Sounds like you did just what you were supposed to and got a great result. Do you have any healing tips for our mini tummy tuck community?

I would tell anyone who is having this done to do what your doctor tells you to do. Walk around as much as you can and eat well. Be realistic about the results and give yourself time to heal.
Indianapolis Plastic Surgeon

Dr. T is thorough and came highly recommended from other doctors as well as from other patients. She has a very good manner and explained everything thoroughly.