Facial Implants with Dr Eppley - Indianapolis, IN

Ever since I had a double jaw surgery done, I've...

Ever since I had a double jaw surgery done, I've wanted to get facial implants to bring greater balance to my facial profile. I found Dr Eppley online and have not regretted my decision to choose him as my surgeon.

I had revision Medpor jaw implants, Medpor orbital-malar, silicone paranasal and a silicone square chin implant placed. As we all know, obtaining a good aesthetic result requires the correct implant size selection and also proper placement of the implants. In this regard, Dr Eppley has done a fantastic job.

The jaw implants were placed symmetrically and the size he chose fit my face perfectly much better than the initial implants I had. The paranasal implants provided the proper mid-face augmentation and it does not look unnatural at all. Also, the final square chin implant he has chosen has provided the width I was looking for.

However, due to uncontrollable circumstances, the right orbital-malar implant shifted and a revision was necessitated. Thankfully, Dr Eppley was really understanding and was kind enough to waive his surgical fees for the revision.

Indianapolis Plastic Surgeon

Overall, I am exceedingly happy with the aesthetic outcomes and would definitely recommend Dr Eppley if one's looking for a competent and passionate surgeon. Still, the surgery was only one part of the entire process and whilst his surgical skills are to be commended, I would rate the pre-surgical service rendered by him and his staff even higher. Firstly, he is one of the few plastic surgeons that I know of who provide both online consultation via e-mails and also through Skype. For anyone considering surgery with Dr Eppley (especially if you are from out of the country like I am), please take advantage of his Skype consultation as it allows greater communication of your intended aesthetic outcomes and it also allows him to explain in greater detail his surgical plan. Also, and this is something that I would like to stress, it is exceedingly important for anyone even considering plastic surgery to ensure that they go into it with a basic knowledge of their various options and the risks involved with the procedures. Apart from realself.com, I would highly recommend visiting Dr Eppley's blog at http://www.eppleyplasticsurgery.com/blog/category/your-questions/ and www.exploreplasticsurgery.com. Both of these websites are filled with a phenomenal amount of information pertaining to a plethora of procedures. The best part of that the first link contains thousands of questions by prospective patients and Dr Eppley's very detailed and informative answers. Additionally, his staff whom I communicated with - mainly Cindy and Camille - were exceedingly prompt and responded to any of my queries quickly. I would certainly like to commend them for their efficiency and patience. Once again, thanks Dr Eppley! -Zachary

Did the paranasal implants effect your smile ?

It sounds like you had a great attitude about your need for a revision, and that your doctor did all he could to make it right. That is really, really wonderful to hear!

If I'm understanding correctly you have 5 separate implants placed, is that correct? It sounds like you are fairly recent from your surgeries, but are you concerned when putting pressure on your face, like when laying on your side, or face down on a massage table?