So worth it!! - Indianapolis, IN

It will be a week tomorrow that I had my BA done....

It will be a week tomorrow that I had my BA done. It has been an up and down roller coaster of emotions. The first 3 days were so painful, but almost a week I'm starting to feel much better. Still a lot of tightness. Did anyone experience soreness on the sides? So painful!! I was an A cup and probably will end up with a small C. (I'm really really hoping) Will they get much smaller then what they are now? I got 300cc under the muscle through the armpit. (very painful) I wish my doctor would have put 50cc more, that would have been perfect. I hope eventually I will grow to love them, but right now I just regret not getting them a little bigger. What I expressed to my doctor is what he did, I just didn't realize that they would look so small. My Doctor was wonderful and I would recommend him to everyone. Although very painful the first couple of days, it was worth it and I would do it again. I'm wondering if it would be worth it later to go back and get 50cc more, to make them just a little bigger??!! I will post some pics later.

Carmel Plastic Surgeon

The hospital staff was wonderful!! The doctor I went to was recommened to me from a friend.