So worth it!! - Indianapolis, IN

It will be a week tomorrow that I had my BA done....

It will be a week tomorrow that I had my BA done. It has been an up and down roller coaster of emotions. The first 3 days were so painful, but almost a week I'm starting to feel much better. Still a lot of tightness. Did anyone experience soreness on the sides? So painful!! I was an A cup and probably will end up with a small C. (I'm really really hoping) Will they get much smaller then what they are now? I got 300cc under the muscle through the armpit. (very painful) I wish my doctor would have put 50cc more, that would have been perfect. I hope eventually I will grow to love them, but right now I just regret not getting them a little bigger. What I expressed to my doctor is what he did, I just didn't realize that they would look so small. My Doctor was wonderful and I would recommend him to everyone. Although very painful the first couple of days, it was worth it and I would do it again. I'm wondering if it would be worth it later to go back and get 50cc more, to make them just a little bigger??!! I will post some pics later.

I went with silicone, I wanted more of a natural look. Going under the muscle and getting the silicone you will achieve that. People have said how good and natural looking they look. To get that full circle look you would use saline and go ontop of the muscle. It all depends on the look you are going for. Just really talk to your doc and make sure he understands the look and size you are wanting to achieve. My doc was awesome, although I could have gone just a tad bigger, not much but a little more. I am a c cup but a full C would have been perfect. But I am enjoying what I have and am just thankful that I had no complications and that they look pretty awesome. It's been a month since last friday, doc said I am doing well. He gave me the go ahead to start running and basicly doing what ever exercise I want. I put on a good sports bra and did my first run last friday, felt awesome. I am back to crossfit now and starting to use light weight, doing planks and everything. Being very careful still, you just have to listen to your body and know your limits. Haven't done a full push-up, still hurts to do that. But other then that I am feeling pretty good. I will say the more you move around the better, it hurts really bad but you don't want your muscles to get real stiff. The first 3-4 days were horrible, but once you get past that it's easy sailing. Good luck and I hope you get excatly what you want.
I did experience some discomfort on my sides but I do have quite a bit of side boob (which I wanted LOL).
Did you happen to take Valium and arnica and all that good stuff? Cause honestly your scaring me a bunch! I have yet to have my procedure done!
Carmel Plastic Surgeon

The hospital staff was wonderful!! The doctor I went to was recommened to me from a friend.