Dr Sameer - Absolutely Worth It! -India

I am two months post my tummy tuck – all healed...

I am two months post my tummy tuck – all healed up and well into my normal routine of work and home since quite a while now and very pleased with my results. Just four weeks after my surgery I was on an 18 hour flight to New Zealand all by myself!
Before my surgery I was very depressed about my stomach bulge and a large amount of skin hanging over. No amount of dieting or exercise made a difference to this part of my body. I tried every diet I came across for over twenty years. I had to buy tops and dresses two sizes bigger than my actual size in order for them to fit around my belly – really frustrating! I had given up and my self confidence was at its lowest.

India Plastic Surgeon

Dr Sameer was excellent in all areas related to my surgery. He was recommended to me by a friend. A friend recommended Dr Sameer. During my first visit itself I felt comfortable to discuss my issues and concerns. He gave me a realistic and detailed explanation of what I could expect from my surgery. There was no pressure to decide then and there. I took my time and after a series of e-mail conversations with him I made up my mind and believe me - this is one of the best decisions I have taken in my life. I believe Dr. Sameer is an extraordinary medical practitioner. He is an extremely skillful surgeon who knows exactly what procedure is appropriate for a particular body type. Dr Sameer and his team have been simply marvelous. He took all precaution to address my health issues pre-op. I could see the results of my surgery on the second day itself. There was hardly any pain as it was managed well by painkillers - just some discomfort. The post operative care was par excellence. His patients’ comfort is of utmost importance to him and he goes the extra mile to put you at ease. He was very approachable even after I was discharged from the hospital. I stayed in the hospital for 12 days out of choice. I saw his astronomical amount of patience as no question of mine went unanswered. Dr Sameer’s integrity and high ethics of practice were clearly visible throughout my interactions with him. The hospital is comfortable and clean and the nursing and admin staff are very friendly and active. They leave no stone unturned to make your stay comfortable. Today I am a more cheerful and confident person, no more fears or worries. I am happily receiving compliments for my improved body contour now. I still experience some tightness in my abdomen which I understand is normal and will go away with time and I am looking forward to begin exercising and lose some more weight. So I would say Dr Sameer is absolutely worth it! Thank you Dr Sameer.

Hello there great story it seems very easy ......its a releife in 4 week u traveled wow , are u Indian?
The key is to completely follow your doc's instructions pre and post op and yes eat healthy - helps to heal well. The first few days are not very good. However that is to be expected for such major surgery and my doc had prepared me for it. But it's all worth it in the end. It pays to ask questions and have your doubts clarified.