A True Genius in His Profession - India, IN

I have had a long battle with hair loss and many...

I have had a long battle with hair loss and many of the medical professionals that I have met along the way have been not quite up to the mark.

After a series of discussion we had, I finally took a decision to go ahead with the HT surgery with Dr. Sameer

Dr. Sameer and staff were very respectful and engaging and took a lot of time to make sure everything was proceeding correctly throughout the 11-12 hour surgery. He went beyond the agreed to number of grafts to ensure the result would be satisfactory.

It has been more than 2 years since I underwent the HT surgery and the growth seems to be better than I expected at the early stage. It is a real good feeling to look in a mirror again and see a hair line filling in.

India Plastic Surgeon

I Still remember my first appointment with Dr. Sameer Karkhanis, the best part during the appointment was that Dr. Sameer was very professional and he addressed all my concerns about what I could expect from the surgery. Dr. Sameer and his staff took the additional time ensure a natural look that so far is exceeding expectations. During the entire surgery Dr. Sameer was more a friend than a doctor who was trying to give you that comfort level and make the entire HT surgery an experience. Appreciated the time with Dr. Sameer and his commitment to customer satisfaction. My overall experience with the procedure and Dr. Sameer was outstanding.

would like to connect with u