A Magician Who Brought Back my Actual Age - India, IN

I was 27 and looked like 30+, whenever anybody...

I was 27 and looked like 30+, whenever anybody would meet me they used to ask me what my age is, and once I revel them my actual age people would come up with their long list of advise of do’s and don’ts, medicine etc etc . This really bugged me off.
I started noticing hair loss when I was 22-23, by the age of 25 it was quite noticeable, I had lost hair on frontal part. I decided to do something about it. Met few doctors most of them suggested for hair transplant. During that time Nov ’2011 I had visited Dr Sameer also. I took some more time to do my research before finalizing for hair transplant as I had lot of apprehension about the surgery. I mean somebody is going to cut open you, one would get worried. Met Dr sameer couple of time during Nov ’11 to march 12, just to clear off my apprehension. He made me very comfortable by explain me step by step procedures, post surgery care required and small quires which I had. Finally I decided to go for surgery in first week of April’2012.
On day of surgery I was there at his clinic at 6 am, he was already there before me, ready with his team. It took about 12 hours, with one lunch break of 1 hour to complete the surgery, as i had to be implanted with 1500-1800 grafts. To my surprise throughout the surgery we were talking as if we were old friends we talked about movies, investments, spirituality, I am sure he was doing it consciously to distract me from the pain of surgery (which was not much). By 10 Am Dr Bijoy also joined in.
Post surgery It took around 3-4 month when started noticing hair coming up its been around 9 month, and now I look , of my actual age.

India Plastic Surgeon

Lot of my friends and colleague ask why did I choose Dr Sameer not any other Dr. and answer to them is I don’t know it just the connect that happened in 1 st meeting. I am glad that I decided to go for this surgery and thankful to Dr. cum Magician Sameer Karkhanins for doing this magic on me. And I also want to thank support staff for being there to help sameer to perform his magic. I strongly recommend anyone having hair loss problem, to atlaest visit Dr. Sameer Karkhanis onece, before you make your mind. I am sure it will certainly help you to take much more informed decision

Hair transplant surgeon are very friendly and prfessional best hair transplant surgeon in Hyderabad
hello rajnikant