NOT WORTH IT WITH DR, TUROK!! BEWARE!!!

Hello everyone! I am journaling my transformation...

Hello everyone! I am journaling my transformation and am pleased to do so. I had a tummy tuck & breast implants in December of 2009. It went well and realized that I still had to work out. So I was working out 7 days a week and had a personal trainer. I looked good, but not like I totally expected..my body fat was still 30%...ugh!

I was promoted in February of 2011 and my work schedule has me extremely busy from AM to PM, so working out was kicked to the curb. However, I started to realize that with all that working out, I still did not lose my ugly body fat! This was a good eye opener for me.

Recently I started to do research on Smartlipo and decided that this will make total sense for me. I was a chubby little girl when I was young, so its time to get rid of the fat cells that I produced when I was that chubby little girl.

I will be going through 3 different phases of smart lipo body transformation (as I am calling it). The first one will take place on July 7, 2011 for my posterior hips, flanks upper and lower abs and pubic area. The 2nd operation will be on August 25 for the inner and outer thighs and bra pad area. Then the 3rd in October for my arms (yes!! my arms, I have those heredity flabby arms ~ cause even when I was working out hard, that fat would not go away!!).

I am very excited to see this progression. I love my body, don't get me wrong, I love the shape and skin tone with the skin elasticity. However, the layer of fat of which I produced while I was a youth has got to go so I can feel comfortable in my own skin!

I will be going to Cancun in December and how cool will it be with less body fat and more of an awesome figure! I am latin, so the latin curves will truly come out. :)

I will let you know how each phase goes, plus this helps me to share with all of you as I am keeping this a secret from those around me.

Talk with you later and if you have any encouraging words...I would appreciate it that as well.

Ciao!

I went to the Doctor yesterday for blood work....

I went to the Doctor yesterday for blood work. Went over all Pre-op & post op instructions, received my body soap to shower with a day before & day of surgery. Talked about transportation the day of surgery. I decided I will stay at a hotel locally so, I can rest & not be tempted to do things around the house. I have a very good friend who will be staying with me for 24 hours & care for me after the surgery.

The doctors office will also be ordering my compression garment, so I got measured for that as well.

I must say that this office & procedure is very well organized & I feel that I am getting better treatment than I did from my first cosmetic surgeon's office.

Getting very excited!!

Thank you for your update! Sorry to hear about your discomfort. It does get better, be sure to go in for the lymphatic message as well as well as the Zerona treatments.

Thank you for re-affirming that I have to get ready for my thighs. I am so happy with my abs, back & flank results that I excited about getting my inner & outer thighs.

Are you feeling the same kind of hardness in your thighness as you do in your flanks? Anything awarkd with your thighs at all?

Thanks!
I was so swollen and hard today I needed to wear an old dress with no waist line. You could sit a cup on my flanks they are so indented and hard as a rock. I had a Zerona treatment and I soften a little bit. Get your under control if you want him to sculpt those thighs and suck all that fat out. I don't know how others say they fell no pain at all I'm not one of them but I look great so I guess I can do a couple of minutes of pain.
Hey there! I am so happy to here that your doing well! Yes, I total agree about the results outweighing the pain. I'm really trying to get my mind ready to tolerate the procedure as I want s lot of the fat to be extracted from my inner & outer thighs.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Hi everyone!! Well I had my inner and outer...

Hi everyone!!

Well I had my inner and outer thighs done in August and just got my arms, upper bra and axilus lipo. I am so pleased with the results of my flanks, abs, lower back, outer & thighs. Still not seeing the full results from the inner thighs, but I will give it a full 6 months before making final assessment.

I am so excited about having my arms done, this was such a hard area for me to get any results with exercising. I had firm muscles underneath all the fat. So I am happy I finally got this done.

Today is day 3 since I have had the cool lipo done, I am very swollen, however, I know the drill, it will be sometime before I get the any results, so I am glad I got it done in October...long sleeves are in for now!

I am hoping to post pictures for all of you soon of all the areas I had done....

Hi everyone!!

I am very, very happy with all the cool lipo I had...

I am very, very happy with all the cool lipo I had done. First off, I must say that you have to be sure your going with the right doctor AND staff. This is important because you want to be in the right hands during the procedures, but also in the right hand after the procedure with the staff & follow up treatments.

As you heal, you will swell, so taking good care of yourself with you diet & drinking plenty of water is imperative.

As time goes by, you will see your results, the swelling goes down & your body begins to take it's shape! I love how it's all turning out!

The doctor told me to give each procedure 6 months before deciding on whether I'd like to get anything touched up. So far so good. The only thing I see thus far are my inner thighs, but I will be patient.

Loving it all so far!!! No regrets!!!

2 Years later, I went to a BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC...

2 Years later, I went to a BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON because I have ripples on my abdomen & wanted to see why as well as understand why my so called "swelling did not go down on my back". He told me that the ripple was scar tissue from my SmartLipo where I was burned. He also informed me that SMARTLIPO is for DUMB DOCTORS! Dr. Turok is an Opthamologist AND IS NOT A BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON!! I now will have to have corrective Liposuction with a BOARD CERTIFIED Plastic Surgeon!!

Got my Lipo correction done by Dr. Newall, a board certified plastic surgeon!

Just got my Lipo redone as well as an arm lift and buccal fat removal on Friday & today is day 2 at home. A bit sore and still draining, I'm getting up and walking around, and resting.

I'm looking forward to my results.
I'll keep you posted.
Dr. Turok

Dr. Turok & his staff were fabulous! Everyone was very compassionate & explained everything that was happening along the way at each separate procedure. Protocol is extremely important to them to be sure there is consistency & safety for the patient. The fact that you also get Zerona treatments with each procedure is incredible for the price of the cool lipo surgery along with the Zerona treatments. I've had a tummy tuck & breast implants from another cosmetic surgeon & Dr. Turok far out exceeds all expectations! Thank you Dr. Turok & staff!!!