amazing! - Oak Brook, IL

Dr. P is the most professional, knowledgeable,...

Dr. P is the most professional, knowledgeable, personable and friendly doctors I have ever had the pleasure of seeing. Before choosing to do my breast augmentation I did my research, spoke to many others who also had this procedure done, and spoke with more than 7 different doctor offices. Every other office that I spoke to, charged between $50 and $250 just for the consultation, of course if you had your surgery done there that fee was put towards the cost of the surgery, but if you did not it was money gone. I could have spent over $1000, just trying to find the right surgeon. Dr. P's consultation was free. I went there expecting to spend about 15 to 30 minutes with him, to ask a few questions and to get a quote, this was not the case at all. He spent over an hour with my boyfriend and I going through all the; pro’s and con’s of each incision choice, implant choice, recovery time, what my limitations will be after and for how long, and any other questions that we had. I never once felt uncomfortable with any of the questions we asked. I thought I knew a lot, but after my consult I changed both my implant choice and incision choice. I then was given many different sizes of implants to try on to see what they would look like on me. Before leaving I had my surgery date set and my size implant down to either 397cc or 421cc (silicone).

When I went back three weeks before my surgery for my pre-op appointment Dr. P and his staff again spent over an hour with me because I was still having trouble deciding which size to choice. Dr. P looked up before and after photos of previous patients with my similar body type for each size, showed me with a ruler the difference between the two sizes and even gave me a different shirt to try on with them. In the end since they could tell I was still not set on a size they ordered both sizes for my surgery so I would have up until the morning of to make a final decision.

The day of my surgery went great, the staff was wonderful and made me feel comfortable and less nervous. After the surgery, Dr. P showed my boyfriend how to wrap me back up for after I was able to take a shower, gave him clear instructions on my care for the following 48 hours, and made sure he was comfortable with no questions before letting us leave. He also gave us his cell phone number if we had any questions or concerns once we were home. My surgery was the day before Thanksgiving, at 8am on Thanksgiving day Dr. P called to make sure I was feeling ok, asked if I had any concerns or questions and again told us to call if we needed to. I received either a phone call or text from Dr. P everyday for the week following my surgery and three times during the second week checking on my progress. He also responded immediately the few times I did text or call him with questions.

I am only two weeks post surgery, but I am already 100% happy with my results, with Dr. P and with his staff. I would recommend anyone who is even considering any type of cosmetic surgery to consult with Dr. P, you will not be disappointed! He has made this very important decision in my life so easy and fulfilling. I am 31 years old, 5’5”, 110lbs. Went from a 34A to a 34C/D.

Oak Brook Plastic Surgeon

You must feel so confident now in your new breast size! Will you be posting before and after photos?