Would Recommend Dr. Ross to Anyone !!! - Chicago, IL

After years of saving and deciding to get a...

After years of saving and deciding to get a rhinoplasty surgery, it was well worth it. I was referred by a friend that had told me about Dr Ross. I had been to multiple consultations with different surgeons, and the oak brook office was by far the best ! I came into his office and he answered all my questions and he knew exactly what I wanted before I told him ! Dr Ross and his personal consultant, Lilian were extremely helpful with any regards I had. There was no pressure to have the surgery done. The day of the surgery, I felt well at home and comfortable with the anesthesiologist and the nurse was beyond kind. Best decision I have made was to go with Dr. Ross! The results were exactly what I expected and more ! He also gave a personal number for concern after surgery. The time I did call, he answered immediately! The price is very reasonable as well.

Pros and cons

After being referred by my friend, which was getting surgery done as well, I decided to call that day. The phone were very helpful and were able to fit me in the next day! When Coming into the oakbrook office, it was professional, clean, and everyone was friendly. There was constant advertisements about procedures on the tv in the waiting room but that's why we are there ! Lilian, his personal consultant, can to the door to greet me and sat me in one of the rooms. Then dr Ross came in right away to discuss the procedure and to explain in detail. In my instance it was removal my very small dorsal hump and some tip refinement. It went by pretty quickly, and Dr. Ross is efficient and practical. I left the office that day scheduling a pre op appointment without having to put any money down yet till a week in advance which took the stress of me financially, also they do offer a financial plan if you do get approved !! The pre op was fast and it was with Lilian, she answered all my questions and gave me dr Ross's cell phone just incase I had any other concerned. A week later I had the surgery and felt right at home with the hospitality the nurses, etc. were giving me. The post op a couple days after the surgery, dr Ross was great, he handled my nose with great care by cleaning it and removing the bandages. I was highly pleased with the results!
Chicago Plastic Surgeon