Now I Just Need a Time Machine! :)

I have wanted a BA since I realized my boobs were...

I have wanted a BA since I realized my boobs were not going to even out. I am 22, 5'6" and 130 lbs. My right breast is a size 34C while the left is a sad 34A. I really am hoping I won't have to get a lift because of the size difference, Im hoping that I can just get different sized implants. But, I know in reality a little tweaking may have to be done because I definitely would want my nipples to be even, height and size wise. I have been researching breast augmentation since I was 16 years old. I have seen a LOT of horror stories, so I am so glad I found this site so I can get reviews from REAL women about doctors close to me. I want perfect breasts (don't we all). I am hoping for DD and really like the look of high profile and definitely want cleavage. February-March is my hopeful month for surgery!

Well, I just scheduled my first consultation with...

Well, I just scheduled my first consultation with a surgeon here in Boise for tomorrow! I expect I will probably interview several surgeons, but hey, I might luck out with this one :) I am so excited for tomorrow. I'm preparing my list of questions right now to make sure I don't forget anything. I have 13 questions so far! This is starting to finally feel real :)!

Just got back from my first consultation with a...

Just got back from my first consultation with a surgeon here in town... I'm a little depressed now that I know I'm going to have to spend at least $5,000.00 more than expected due to my assymetry :( The surgeon did not have good interpersonal skills but he does do great work. I did not like his style at all though. He wasn't even interested in the wish pics I brought in. The before and after pics he showed me were the opposite of what I want to look like and when I told him what I wanted he told me I should go for a smaller more natural look because it looks better...umm what? This is a very personal decision and I should get to decide what does and does not look good for ME. So, needless to say, I will continue looking, but the consult wasn't a total fail. I think I will try and schedule at least two more consults here in Idaho and if I don't find "the one" then I will take a day's trip to Utah and consult several there. I'm a little in the dumps right now though because now I feel as if my breasts will never look good after surgery or even look normal :/ I'm not to the point where i'm questioning if i still want this though. I've talked to a few surgeons online and everyone has a different opinion on what they would do in my "case" some say just different sized implants( yeah right, my nipples are way different sizes and one would still be lower in this case) one said a lollipop lift on the right breast with a tissue reduction and a larger implant in the left and the surgeon i just saw said a lollipop lift to with no reduction and a larger implant in the left breast. He also suggested a high profile in the smaller and moderate in the larger.... I don't know how i feel about this. And considering i want to be a D-DD after, I am concerned that putting a large implant like that in the small one will make it look like all implant and especially weird if tissue is not removed from the larger. UGH. It's going to be really hard for me to find a surgeon I can trust will make the perfect decision.

Also, when he had me try on sizers in a sports...

Also, when he had me try on sizers in a sports bra, I told him I really wanted 600cc and he put in 320cc.....so frustrated. I felt like a mute.

So, this journey has got a little more complicated...

So, this journey has got a little more complicated. I haven't been able to see any more local surgeons in person yet, but I have consulted a few out of state surgeons through email. I showed them my pics and two of them said I would get the most symmetrical result by doing this in two procedures. The first would be to get a lift and areola reduction on the larger breast and get a tissue expander put into the upper portion of the smaller breast to stretch the skin and tissue to be able to fit a large implant and have better results with nipple positioning because the smaller one sits up so high. This would result in a much more natural and more symmetrical look. The tissue expander looks similar to an implant and is filled with salt water, you go in every one to two weeks and get more and more salt water injected into it and your skin stretches FAST. So you have to use a lot of cocoa butter I am assuming to narrow your chances of stretch marks. Then, once I am about even to the larger breast I would go in for a second surgery to swap out the expander for an implant still bigger than the other breast due to there being less tissue and get a smaller implant in the already lifted, larger breast. Ugh. What a process. And I am a person with zero patience. I like instant gratification. But, I guess I need to look at it as-hey, I've waited nine years for better breasts, I can wait a little longer. I definitely want the best outcome possible. I know there are some girls with a lot of asymmetry that get lucky and find a very skilled and gifted surgeon who can do everything all at once and end of with a great, almost perfectly even outcome, but considering where I live, it doesn't look like I'll get that lucky. I am trying really hard to keep a positive outlook on all this. I thought for some reason that I'd be able to get different sized implants and be perfectly symmetrical, nope, can't be that simple. I'm still going to weigh out the different options though. I may not even have to do an expander. A surgeon is the only one that will be able to tell be pulling my skin on the smaller breast to see if an implant will fit and position my nipple evenly. My soonest consultation isn't until Jan. 16th and I feel like I'm just driving myself nuts researching this so intensely when there is nothing I can do about it right now. So until then I am going to try and take my mind off it by staying busy. I am so happy for everyone on here that ended up with great new bewbies! I can't wait to have that feeling someday!

After talking to some more surgeons who have said...

After talking to some more surgeons who have said a tissue expander is unecessary, i think i am going to stop stressing myself out about it. Also, instead of taking a dangerous trip to Utah right now to just do a consult, I am going to do a little more searching and choose a doctor (between 3) and chat with them through email to see what the best way to do the procedure is, sizes of implants, etc., then book the surgery once I feel confident, and do the consult the day before surgery. Once you have bewbs on the mind its impossible (for me anyways) to get them out of the mind!! So, hopefully I can book the surgery for late January or sometime in February. I went to a regular doctor to make sure there was nothing seriously wrong with the smaller one and there isnt (yay!) so now I'm just going to focus on choosing the right surgeon. I know this isn't much to write about, but doing so gets it out of my head at least. Hope everyone is doing well with their new bewbies!! I can't wait to get to the other side :)

I know, I know, nothing too exciting about this...

I know, I know, nothing too exciting about this update, but this whole thing is just consuming me I'm so excited! After consulting 6 different doctors (mostly online) I have chosen my PS :) I feel very comfortable and "right" about my decision. I have not scheduled yet because I still need to figure out what the best days to take off are with my job. I've heard some of you went back after 4-5 days, but I'm so paranoid that I'm going to mess my boobs up if I don't take it easy. I will be scheduling for late February and driving to Utah for the surgery. Yay!

Hi everyone! So a little update to this review-I...

Hi everyone! So a little update to this review-I went to the in-person consultation. My surgeon came up with a plan to do my surgery in two procedures. The first surgery will be an aggressive reduction (300 CC's!!) with a lollipop lift to the right side and nothing to the left side. Then after healing for three months, I go back for the second part which will be 450 CC implants :) This way he can start off with two close to equal size and shaped breasts before putting in implants to achieve the best symmetry rather than guessing the CC difference between the two. I was a little unsure about agreeing to doing two procedures because I am a very impatient person and I just want to be fixed already! But I know in the end this will be a much better approach and hopefully I wont have to have a revision like I most likely would if it were just all in one procedure. I feel really comfortable with my surgeon, you can really tell that this is his calling. He is a true artist and really cares about the patients wants and needs. I will be doing the first surgery in march and the second after i am healed. YAY! Until then, happy healing to everyone who is now on the "other side!" Thank you all for your amazing support! :)

I don't know why my review says I am getting my...

I don't know why my review says I am getting my surgery in Idaho, ID. lol. I have tried to update it several times and it wont put anything but that. I am going to Layton, Utah for the surgery and my doctor is York Yates.
York Jay Yates, MD

Oh my gosh! I just got a notification about your story via email... Have you had surgery yet!!? Hope all is well!!!
Any news? I also have similar asymmetry. Feel your pain!
Hey! I unfortunately had most of the money saved up and ended up having to spend it on something that came up. Ive been very down for the last couple of months and its all I can think about. Im going to try again and hopefully shoot for surgery within the next year. My surgery is about 9 grand so its gonna be a while. I am surprised your dr. Didnt recommend a two step plan. You are looking really good though and I really think you will be perfect after your next and hopefully last surgery! Im really happy to see you updated your review because your story gives me high hopes!
I wish the best for you! I know how it is to be so down on yourself for something you have no control over. I would definitely like to keep in touch and am so glad I've given you hope :)
When do you get your surgery?? And I kind of wish I would have had 2 separate procedures at this point bc now I have to go get ANOTHER revision that I honestly barely have time for lol I can not WAIT! To see your results.
Well well well! It is March Madness already!!! When is your boobie train rolling through town!?
It hasn't came yet! Some stuff came up and now I wont be able to schedule until probably more like August :( How are you healing?? Your implant surgery is coming up soon! :)
I'm in august too! I was beginging to thing I was the only one who scheduled it so far out! My PS recommended 550-650 for the look I want...but since getting in here I think I may have changed my mind a bit. I love judge boobs but I also love shopping at VS so I think I'm going to stick to the 550 so I will still fit into the DD. Otherwise I would have been a big DD or possible H! Keep me informed on when you set your date. Mine is 8/8!
Good luck, girlfriend. I'm glad you're feeling better about the multiple procedures... It's just the only way for some of us to get our perfy twins. Omg I can't wait to have TWINS! Right?! [=
I know, just having almost symmetrical breasts is going to be life changing! How long do you have to wait after the first surgery to get your implants?
Oh, and when is your first surgery? I read through your review but couldn't find it. I saw something about the 26th, tomorrow, is that your date?! :)!!
Yes! Tomorrow! And second surgery, hopefully, in early June! Doc's nurse is going to be doing the fills and she says she likes to do 60ish cc's every two weeks... She said some people like to go every week but "it's a lot of back and forth" I'm gonna tell her tomorrow though, if its gonna expedite my second surgery I'll come in every DAY lol
I am getting a lollipop lift on the larger side and inframammary incision on the smaller with skin removal to help lower the nipple. And yes, unders.
I guess it all depends on how you feel. Do you have any extended illness time? I used my EID and I had a note from my MD. It didn't have his address just his name and didn't say what it was for at all. Just said that I was totally incapacitated and when I could return back to work.
Oh, well that's good that the note didn't say his name! I don't have any EID. This job is somewhat new, so that's why I'm not to sure about getting that many days off :/
I didn't go back for 10 days and I would definitely say I felt like I might have went back too soon but I had a hard recovery! It just depends on what kind of procedure you're going to end up having and how invasive it is. Did you decide what kind of incision you're having? Are you getting unders?
I felt pretty good by day 7 or 8 but on day 11 I find I am still tiring quickly and am enjoying the time off from classes. I agree more time is always better! It certainly can't hurt!
And if you don't have to go back to work after 4 days, don't! Your body needs the rest! I had no choice, so life had to go on : (
I think I'll end up having to go back after probably 5 days :/ I'm also trying to think of a way to ask for the time off without having to say " hey i'm getting a boob job" because I know a lot of people would find it vain and irresponsible for me to take time off for it.
Oh yeah, NEVER tell them that is the reason! Ask your PS if he can write you a prescrip for staying home and ask him what excuse he could give. When I get my revision, I was thinking on telling them my rotator cuff or some ligament needed to be fixed. I have no idea if that will fly. Let me know if your PS has a solution. =) Goodluck!
My employer would probably look up the name of the doctor on his RX paper online and then know I was lying with my luck :P the rotator cuff isnt a bad idea though!
That's a big step in choosing the right doctor. Congrats in making it one step closer to your boobies :)
Thank you!! :)
Congrats! I bet it feels great to have that figured out! Who did you choose? Is it really only $4,400?
are they suggesting silicone or saline?