Tummy Tuck and back lipo - Oakville, ON

I am so completely excited for the surgery. I have...

I am so completely excited for the surgery. I have looked pregnant forever and I am ready to have a flat belly. Even when I was super skinny I had a round belly that stuck out- thats where all my fat goes. well, when you add hypothyroidism and two babies back-to-back to the mix, it doesn't look too good. I just recently got divorced and I am so looking forward to looking/feeling sexy and start dating again.

Here is a list of all the things I am going to...

Here is a list of all the things I am going to purchase before the surgery:
PHARMACY:
- cough drops
- dressing/bandages/medical tape
- antibacterial soap
- protein bars and shakes
- mouthwash
- antibiotic cream
- tums
- vitamins b12, c, e
- bed pads
- baby wipes
- benedryl cream
- ice/heat pack
- milk of magnesia (antiacid/laxative)
- colace (stool softener)
- African shea butter (for mixing with castor oil and almond oil)
- castor oil
- almond oil
- arnica montana cream and tablets (bruising)
- bromelain pills (swelling)
- magazines

- jello/pudding
- apple sauce
- crackers
- ice cube bag

I've been meaning to update and I keep forgetting....

I've been meaning to update and I keep forgetting.

Recovery is going pretty well. I had a bit of problems with my belly button as it didn't want to dry up. But thankfully, there was no infection in there and I've been able to dry it with a blow drier 2-3 times a day.

I am already so happy with the results. I am so happy that I don't get asked if I am pregnant anymore. I look like a normal woman body now. I don't know about the pants yet as I am still in yoga pants, but shirts are fitting like they should be now.

The recovery has been tough but actually not as tough as I thought it would be. I had worked myself up to thinking the worst, that it's going better than anticipated. I can't wait to be able to walk normally again.

One month PO

One month post op is going great. I am walking farther and straighter. I find my scar a bit high and uneven, what do you think?

Added a one month PO after shower picture

Dr. Khanna

I chose this clinic after looking at many different reviews and found them to have a good rating.

Hi Kalua - I see what you mean about your scar. I consulted with Dr Khanna as well and wasn't sure about some of the end results of her tummy tucks. One of the Dr Khanna's nurses showed me her scar. Dr Khanna performed a full TT on her the 1.5 years prior. It was by far the worst TT scar I had ever scene very thick and looked like it had "spread" appearance. It also seemed too high. Compared to my two friends who went to Dr Lista the results were different. There scars were much much lower and like a fine line. They have healed so well. I just didn't find Lista very approachable which is my one hang-up for booking with him. I am not sure why Khanna's scars always turn out quite uneven and thick.
Hey Kalua I was thinking about chin lipo too the ps charges $1000. For it and my whole family wants me to skip the neck lipo and rent a beach house with that $1000 instead. Lol! How much is your doc charging for the neck lipo if you don't mind me asking.
It was going to be a couple of thousands but since I was already paying for the surgery and the a anesthesia for my tummy tuck, the chin lipo is costing me 500-600$. Are you getting any other thing done?
Get a hand reach tool from the pharmacy!!! And some simethicone pills
Thank you so much! I'll put it on the list. I'm loving all the help and support from people on this board :)
A list woman ...just like me. Now write on there "patience" which is really hard to come by afterwards. I'm extremely organized but find waiting to feel better harder to come by. Good luck. When is your TT?
I'm scheduled for April 24th and I am such not a patient person. Good thing I found this forum that has tons of woman as excited and scared as I am.
Hi there, I had a Tummy tuck with lipo on my back by Dr. Khanna on February 11, 2013. She is great at what she does and her staff are wonderful. Brenda her post op nurse is very good and easy to talk to. I wish you luck and am sure you will love your results.
Thank you so much for the feedback! It's good to hear I made a good choice because I don't know anyone else who has even had a TT before.