I Feel Like I Have the Perfect Boob Job!

I had 475cc saline implants (yes, I really needed...

I had 475cc saline implants (yes, I really needed help!) placed under the muscle a month ago. This took me from a B to a D or DD depending on where I buy my bras.

My surgeon had a very long, very serious talk with me about the implants, which puzzled me at first but I appreciate it now. (I thought he was trying to talk me out of it!) He gave me all the options (saline vs. silicone, etc), discussed how big I wanted to be and then gave his advice. I appreciated this approach. I wasn’t just pushed into a room to dictate my requirements to a nurse - my doctor LISTENED TO ME. This is so important!

This prepared me for the surgery day, which I am happy about. I actually felt okay for a few days after going home, but then the misery started. I couldn’t wear any of my favourite clothes and couldn’t go anywhere or do anything, so I got down on myself. I am better now - let me tell you, your first shopping trip to buy new bras will be the best experience of your entire life (except maybe childbirth ;-) ) - but the going was tough.

Advice... let’s see. Stay off the Internet after your surgery! I’m serious. It’s fine to research BA online and share stories, but I promise you will find so much to regret about your surgery if you go online a few days after you get home with your new breasts. There are a lot of negative people out there and if they’re unhappy or don’t like enhanced breasts then fine, good for them, but I read these things when I was feeling very fragile and it made me regret what I’d done. The Internet just made me feel worse about everything.

Now I don’t regret a thing and I love what I see in the mirror. When I share pictures people say I look amazing and I can tell they’re being honest. I feel like I have the perfect “boob job!”

Rdy..who was your doc? I had mine done in Shreveport LA too.
who was your doc?
I feel the same way!!!! LOL thank you. I did the same thing and started freaking out I'm one week and a half post op and I love my breasts!
Yes, please give information on the whereabouts of the office in L.A. Haha It's annoying looking around for a certain price range and great doctor online. It really is a no-lead situation. I am very interested, if you can, please refer this doctor to me. Thank you.
Who was your doctor in shreveport? I was quoted alot more from 2 Dr's there...
Yes, looking online can drive you nuts...so why am I still looking? lol. I had mine done 6 days ago. So far, so good...I chose saline. The only thing I am bummed about is I'm afraid I can already feel ripples on one side. Hopefully this will change when they "drop" and settle in. I am 29, 5 foot, 105 lbs, 32A before surgery, 325 cc saline under muscle, 34C range now.
How are you doing now? What size are you post-swelling, and what happened with the ripples? What is the problem that is known as rippling? I am considering implants. I'm 5'3 and weigh 112, I'm a 36 A. My doctor recommends silicone, but I would feel safer with saline. He says I can accommodate a 275-300 cc implant. How much difference in cup size will that make? Also, I understand the size of saline implants can be adjusted post-op through the valve. Thank you for your help.
do you mind if i ask who your physician was, i live in an area near LA, but would like to go out of state to have the surgery... thanks.
who was the DR.??