Very Bad Experiance of HT (Might Be Due to my Doctor - Dr Ashok, Hyderabad, India)

I had HT in this clicnic (2 years ago) and with in...

I had HT in this clicnic (2 years ago) and with in 6 months Infection developed on my scalp. No doubt I got very good hair density with in 10 months. But just after 10 months my TRANSPLANTED hairs even started falling (which doctor claims permanent, might be not transplanted depp inside scalp) and then with in 16 months my nearly whole transplanted hair even gone. Now my hair density is only 15 % after 2 years of HT from this clininc. DOnt go to this clinic. I tried to contacting Doctor about my falling of transplanted hair, but no satisfactory resolution and even he asked me to go for 2nd Hair transplant. What a waste of time, money and DONOR hairs.

Dr Ashok

He charged me 70000/- because I came from Singapore for HT, whiel he charged very less from other patient.

Are you marketing agent for them or a doctor on that clinic. Plz dont mind, but due to my bad experience in past for HT (Dr. Ashok in Hyderabad) I dont believe on HT doctors now.
Can you please let me know if you visited the below hospita **removed link***

Hi there, welcome and thanks for sharing your experience with us. I'm sorry you had so many complications following your surgery.

Did you go anywhere else for a second opinion, or have you decided not to have another procedure done?

Due to my bad experiance, I have decided not go for a second opinion as all doctors are same. They run a SHOP for money instead of hospital for patient.

Thanks for replying! I think there are definitely some good doctors out there, but I can completely understand your hesitation in trusting anyone new.

I hope you're well!