Vaginoplasty Labiaplasty

I had vaginoplasty and labiaplasty done..the...

I had vaginoplasty and labiaplasty done..the vaginoplasty have no complaints about but the labiaplasty she never takes enough off leaving visible labia showing and that's not what I had wanted. I keep reducing the labia and might do it one more time...I had a huge labia and I'm more then happy I did this but not quite satisfied as I wish my labia wouldn't show between the large lips. My husband supports my decision on what ever makes me happy. I don't have a complete before pic but only a pic of after I was reduced 3 times and a after the 4 th time..as you can see they were uneven and a bit better after although a bit bulkey still...but I'd love some opinions on if I should do it one more time? It has been life changing and overall I'm happy compared to the embarrassment I use to feel..still not satisfied though

(My last revision was about a month ago) I'm...

(My last revision was about a month ago) I'm getting pretty use to this...I am not put a sleep I stay awake through the procedure..I think this is important so you have a opinion and control over how much the Dr takes off and where...my first time I was a sleep woke up and had one side hacked compared to the other..now I'm just reducing slowly...I'd rather go in 5 more times then have her take too much and be unhappy...if there's any advise I can give to prevent some of these horror stories its stay awake! It also depends on if your stomach can handle it...for me it's no problem!

My updated photos

Healed lovely I'm so happy with my end result...! Let me know what u think :)

Don't want to share exact location and Drs name for privacy and personal reasons. He/she married couple were from the boston area.

Thanks CuriousDr I have been doing my research as well and have come across those Dr.'s as well. Sweetlove along with others use this term jealousy very loosely, and out of context. She fail's to realize that, this was/is the sole purpose of this website to share experiences as well as practicing Physician's information. Jealousy!!! please....The only reason most women have come to this page, like myself was because of the price she paid for the procedure, and to do research, certainly not the because of the after result pictures!!... If I were to put a picture of my vagina up there, she would know what I am talking about. It looks wayyyyy better , without plastic surgery, not to say this is any type of competition. I have no problem in the bedroom at all with my hubby but I was looking for a MD to tighten vaginal muscles, after having one child 5 lb 2 ounces. Appearance wise certainly not an issue. Thankyou once again Curiousdr
That lady is unbelievably jealous. You look amazing! personally i wouldnt want to share my dr as well in this day and age. You clearly said this in your post, maybe people cant read? They all want what you have so be proud!
Thanks sweets..seems the men love it and some girls are hating! Why are girls so jealous...why can't they just be happy for someone's success? I do appreciate the compliment...
dont listen to the haters! the end result is beautiful and natural looking! you have a super hot vagina! no go rock it! ;)
LoL! Thanks Toneman! Means a lot... ;)
Your welcome! Enjoy it! :)
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

Again I'm sorry you feel so angry. I'm feeling great and that's all that matters..! :)
Please don't waste your time on her. It's not worth it. After of having six months of frustration with Sweetlove waiting and asking for the doctors information, I did six months of intensive research. I finally decided on .... Atlanta Center for Aesthetic Vaginal Surgery ... Dr Miklos and Dr Moore. Ask yourself why is Sweetlove ... giving personal descriptive information and personal photos and then trending "I don't want to give my doctor's info for personal reasons" ... again why ... she knows with that kind of posts it would attract most to want the doctor's info. So why share anything anyway ... as you can see YOU ARE NOT HELPING ANYONE ANYWAY. EVERYONE IS DECEIVED AND UNHAPPY WITH YOU .., hint, hint So ask yourself Sincere181... why is she giving "this" info and not want you give you what you would like her to give. What can be more personal than taking photos of your private parts and posting it? Unless the doctor is not legitimate ... and performing in hiding. But still referrals would be the best thing for him/her. But then again people do research and look for credentials. I truly believe she want to get the readers frustrated so you can choose a doctor from this site. ... She is not help you ... she is here for a purpose ... be aware !!

-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

Yup and you don't work for them? Of course you do..that's some great advertising..now go advertise on someone else's page!
Thank you so much for this did you have ur surgery
Yes..I am done..I couldn't be happier I did this...no more hurting in tight fitting clothing..and every time I get out of shower I can't help but smile! If your considering getting this done I wouldn't hesitate..feeling good about yourself gives you a security in your soul.
Its sad when a woman finds a good surgeon and she doesnt want to share the info bc of her own selfish reasons and uses the Bull SH+t excuse that the doctor needs privacy....when everyone knows all doctors want the buisness...
I'm sorry your so angry that's not my intention! I'm not here to promote my dr but share my experience! This is public and my privacy should be protected. Sorry for making you upset. You will find your own great Dr I am sure!

-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

If that's the size of the labia after FOUR surgeries, why would anyone want a reference to that doctor? It's not all in your head. In my opinion, it's time to switch doctors, hon.
The Dr reduced slowly...not for all ppl but it's what I wanted...it's actually much smaller now and looks great...well i feel great and thats all that matters..i never did post a complete before pic but it really was much bigger then the first pic..Im yet to post a after pic..and actually I got vaginoplasty done as well...that was life changing! I'm very happy and my husband is thrilled!
OK sorry. I missed the part where you said you WANTED it gradually. Please--more pics! I'm going to be starting out very big too. Labia majora, minora, and hood.
You are going to feel so wonderful after you have this done! Like a weight lifted off your shoulders..you will feel great in tight pants, no more buldge in bathing suit..jeans don't hurt anymore..more confident in life (and in bed)! When are u having it done? (I'm having problems with my camera but will post another pic as soon as my camera situation is fixed) :) congrats on your decision to get this done..your not going to regret it!
Ok...I updated with new after pics! Let me know what you think! I'm thrilled to say the least! I'm back to feeling 18 on the inside and the outside looks great too! Not such a easy surgery but worth the pain! The hardest part is the first 48 hours...after that piece of cake! I definitely recommend pain meds just for the first day or 2...lots of sleep to pass the time..and lots of ice packs...also a water bottle to clean after using the bathroom...best of luck!