Happy So Far - Huntsville, AL

I never dreamed my tummy would have this shape...

I never dreamed my tummy would have this shape again..still lots of swelling but going to look great I hope :) I had I c section 10 years ago..sorry I don't have my before pics from doctor yet but will post when I get them. It's been 2 weeks today and I still can't stand up straight but I'm free of all drains. Still wearing binder as tight as I can to keep down swelling. I'm finally able to sleep in my bed instead of recliner. I would recommend this procedure to anyone with tummy flab they can't get rid of. Be prepared to have someone to care for you, your house and your kids for at least 2-3 weeks.

3wweks

Swelling and burning feeling.. Everything I've read says that's normal from lipo so ready for this to be over. It has been a lot more pain than the breast reduction..I'm sure eventually I will be glad I did it but now I'm second guessing my decision on tummy tuck. Glue is off and scabs are coming off. Scar a little red and probably will be for awhile which doesn't bother me as much as swelling. Maybe in a few more weeks this will get better.

7weeks post op

Tummy healing very well ..I still catch myself not standing up straight ..been applying my scar cream twice a day and massaging the scar while applying ..still having a little swelling and still wear my binder or spanx occasionally. One thing that I have noticed is every time I eat my tummy gets a little bloated and tight..gotta find something that will help me have more regular bm's so I don't get so bloated..bought some size 14's in jeans which were lose so probably could've worn a 12...down 24 lbs total and feeling much better about myself.

5 months post op

Still very happy with my decision to do this for myself..scars are still visible but doesn't bother me at all. Still can touch my stomach and not feel the touch ..that's a little odd but u guess normal. I would say my scaring would be A lot better if I used a scar cream or vitamin e oil

More 5 month post op pics