Slowly healing!!!! - Huntsville, AL

I started on this journey when my doctor told me,...

I started on this journey when my doctor told me, that I would need surgery to remove some large fibroids. I decided to have a hysterectomy, tummy tuck, and breast reduction all in the same procedure. I wanted to get everything fixed a once.

Initially I was really nervous, but that to all the feedback on here, and from other doctors, I feel pretty good about the decision.

I have all supplies, merderma, scar away, compression garment, etc. and I have all my pain meds and injections.

Today was the day for surgery, but it has been cancelled due to death in the family. I hope to get it rescheduled for next week. I have been very anxious leading up to this point, so I was bummed about not having the surgery today.

I am very nervous. I have not heard anything from my PS but conflicting information. For insurance purposes, I have to have this done before the end of the year, and time is running out.

Oh no! I'm sorry about the death in your family and about the cancellation!

Please let us know when your surgery is rescheduled.

The death was actually in my doctor's family. I hope to find out my new surgery date soon.

My surgery is schedule for this Friday. I am so...

My surgery is schedule for this Friday. I am so nervous and excited at the same time. They are going to do the TT this Friday and the BR in January. I am very upset about this, but I have to go forward or lose the money for tax purposes. I will post pics first chance that I get.
How exciting its fri! Sorry it's being broken up into 2 surgeries:-/ What supplies do u have??
I have all the supplies that you mentioned, plus a few more like mederma and the scar away.

I am 3 days post op. Second was really...

I am 3 days post op. Second was really uncomfortable. But I am on serious regimen with my meds niw. New pics will be up shortly.
Congrats on being 3 days post op:-)

All I remember is waking up without my huge...

All I remember is waking up without my huge stomach. The pain was minimal with the morphine pump. but once it was removed the Lortab every 4 hours was not working for me, so there was some pain and surprisingly alot of acid reflux. I was in the hospital from two days.

I have lost 10lbs from eating fruit and soups. The lipo has been more painful on the sides, but I walk around quite a bit to keep to from being so sore and circulate the blood.

My healing is going great. The incision s are...

My healing is going great. The incision s are clising nicely with some scars already fading. I wish I knew to buy the neospirin wigh pain relief. I think it is my #1product. I am 4 weeks post op on my TT and 2 weeks on my BR and my breasts look awesome. NEOSPIRIN! Better than any vitamin. I am now using scar gel sheets and kelo cote.
Congrats on a successful surgery. Wishing you a speedy recovery.
Huntsville Plastic Surgeon

My OB/GYN recommended him. And they work together frequently. I had a hysterectomy, TT, and BR.