Give Me my Body Back :-) on 2-15-12!! - Huntington Beach, CA

Hello to all the gorgeous ladies out there! thank...

Hello to all the gorgeous ladies out there! thank you so much for sharing your stories and sharing your before and after pictures. It helps a lot. I am a wife and a mother of 3 beautiful kids. Boy 19 yrs old, girl 16 yrs old and a toddler 3 yrs old. I am 41 years old. 5'2 and stuck with 136 lbs and the most disgusting body full of stretch marks all over and the biggest flap belly you've ever seen :-( I hate my body!! I've always wanted to do this but I feel guilty spending this much money on myself but now I've decided to do it because if I don't do this now and wait 10 more years the right time will never come. So ladies, stay tuned :-) my turn to be beautiful "I wish and hope that he'll do a good job" on February 15, 2012. Yup! one day after we celebrate our V-day. Wish me luck. Here are some before pictures. I love my husband for loving ME the way I am right now :-) eewww

I love seeing the before pics because I smile and think SHE IS GONNA BE SOOOO HAPPY!!! What all are you having done? Thank you for sharing with us too!

Thanks for starting to share your journey with us here on RealSelf. You have rockin' boobs! Will you be doing anything to them? I only ask because Mommy Makeover is generally a TT PLUS breast work. Let me know if not and I'll direct you to our (also wonderful) tummy tuck community.

I hope you'll share the name of your doctor with us and that you're thrilled with your results!

Well tomorrow at 10am will be my pre op...

well tomorrow at 10am will be my pre op appointment and will pay everything and get things ready for the big day coming in 15 days!! Wow! somehow the time seem to be s-u-p-e-r s-l-o-w!!! I am very scared and very nervous but I am ready to transform from the ugly ducking to a swan!!! will update you guys very soon. Please keep on praying for me :-) thank you.

OHHHHH fantastic! That's what I had done too. I think mine was an anchor lift but that may be the same thing? Don't be afraid and you are so close now that the only thing you need to feel is excited! The time does drag but honey it's almost here!! This is going to be great and you should not feel a bit guilty but we all do so push it away and know that IT IS WORTH IT!!!!
uniquelynoone.. thanks sweetheart!! I really hope so cuz I am sick and tired of my siblings calling me ugly duckling :-( I want to be a swan like before I had my 3 kids!! Have a good night.
Hopefully the time will fly by. You are going to look amazing!

It's FINALLY going to happen! Everything paid in...

It's FINALLY going to happen! Everything paid in full and now I'm ready to get this done. Pre-op went great! In 15 days I'll have a brand new body! no more boobs looking at my toes!!! no more flab hanging!! and best of all I'll have tight flat tummy with less stretch marks!! yyaaayyy. Can't wait!!!

Best of luck!
thanks beautiful!! i can't wait :-)
Join us on a thread called "Feb tummy tuckers check in here". Click on tummy tuck site, click on forum and you will see thread. Great support system and fun chats. Best wishes!

Sorry ladies!! I haven't been here for a while...

Sorry ladies!! I haven't been here for a while with the update. Before I start running my mouth I would like to say THANK YOU to my heroes! my AWESOME husband and sister. I couldn’t have done this without them. BIG support and help me in every step of the way. Thank you! I love you guys very much!!!

Well I DID it!! unbelievable. I am such a big chicken when it comes to pain and sticking needles on me. But if I have to vote.. I would vote SO WORTH IT!!! I’ll do it again within a heartbeat.

Let’s see.. Day 1 and 2 I don’t really remember much because I was asleep most of the time and my dearest husband put an alarm to feed me my food and pain medications!! blessed his wonderful heart!!. And he was by my side to and back from the bathroom. The pain wasn’t bad because of the pain killer I guess the most uncomfortable thing was the drainers!!! Ladies, If you don’t have the recliner chair and sleep on your bed make sure you have at least 2 wedged pillows and 2 regular pillows for your legs. My hubby got them for me from bed bath & beyond. They are a life saver!!! Especially when you have to get up and down.

Day 3 and 4 post op - were a little bit harder since my husband has to go back to work. But my awesome sister took over. If you want to take a shower I suggested that someone will help you!! I guess the pain is a little bit more content on the 3rd and 4th day. I tried walking around the house a little more everyday but my belly swollen a lot more too ? the more I move the more swollen I got.

Day 5 post op – I am still constipated!! My hubby bought me prune juice and stool softener. I have been taking that every day for the past 2 days now. I felt the binder pushing up all the way to my boobs ? it was painful and when I pulled it down it covered the drainers!! YIKES!!! It sucks to have such short body!! Very uncomfortable.

Fast forward to day 10 ? my life for the past 10 days have been like a roller coaster ride but I am getting better every day! So far I can see my shape. Aahhhh I haven’t seen this for the past 15-19 years!!! It looks NICE!!!

I had to come back to work on my 10th day. beside walking like a hunchback I am OK. Very tired!! And I STILL HAVE THE DRAINERS with me ? had to hide them in my jeans pockets it wasn’t fun at all.

Day 11 – Super Happy because those darn annoying drainers are OUT!!! Yes!! the results was amazing!!! My boobs looks a little smaller than before but I like them this size. My belly has no more fat hanging!! OMG!!! very happy!!!

I am posting some of after pictures. It looks more swollen in pictures than real life ? I look a lot better in person ? just sayin!! Haha By the way today March 2, 2012 it has been 2 weeks and 3 days. Everything is wonderful!! Can’t complain I feel very bless for my new body and the pain? What pain? No more pain!! I am still walking not 100% straight yet but I know I AM BETTER EVERYDAY!! until then, Take care ladies and thank you for reading.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Farbod Esmailian - http://www.feplasticsurgery.com/

I had the most wonderful, caring and amazing doctor!!