Dr. Taneja is Amazing! - Huntington Beach, CA

I absolutely love my new nose, I couldn't be...

I absolutely love my new nose, I couldn't be happier with the results. At first I was hesitant to have the procedure done because I was afraid I wouldn't like the outcome. I was also afraid of the pain following the procedure. There was barely any pain; the only discomfort was some nausea, but only the day after.
I took a long time to make the decision to get rhinoplasty. My new nose is so much better than my old nose, if I knew I would be this happy with it I would have gotten the procedure done long ago. All I can tell Dr. Taneja's patients is that you won't regret getting something done.

Happy with the results, nose is changing shape and becoming thinner

My nose is taking on a different shape and I wanted to keep updating photos on here so you can know what to expect if you choose to get the procedure done by Dr. Taneja. I actually prefer my nose in these photos despite the fact that it is still a little swollen (4.5 months out from the operation). Expect more photos soon of my current nose. It's getting slightly thinner.

nose changing shape, 6.5 months after procedure

Please feel free to look through my photos, you can decide for yourself if it's becoming too thin. I still really like it, I just preferred it at 4 months out and hoped it would stay like that. Dr. Taneja can always fix it for free but I'm going to stick with what I have. I just hope it doesn't get any thinner but I think it's at it's final shape.
Pasadena Plastic Surgeon

He's so personable and kind. Truly an awesome doctor.