Dr. Taneja is Amazing! - Huntington Beach, CA

I absolutely love my new nose, I couldn't be...

I absolutely love my new nose, I couldn't be happier with the results. At first I was hesitant to have the procedure done because I was afraid I wouldn't like the outcome. I was also afraid of the pain following the procedure. There was barely any pain; the only discomfort was some nausea, but only the day after.
I took a long time to make the decision to get rhinoplasty. My new nose is so much better than my old nose, if I knew I would be this happy with it I would have gotten the procedure done long ago. All I can tell Dr. Taneja's patients is that you won't regret getting something done.
I got my boobs done with him. I love them. He's so awesome. I was just there last week. I have been thinking of getting a nose job too. I'm just really worried. I really haven't been concerned about messing with my face but as I've gotten older, it is not shaping up right. smdh. I was going to get some Juvederm in my nasiofolds and cheeks. They are so sunk in. :( Now I have really been considering fixing my nose. I used to fight a lot as a girl, even into my adult years. I know. smh But I am now about to be 40 real soon, that drama was so long ago but everlasting as a result of being punched in the face. I think the bony part of my nose is too wide. Maybe I'll get the cahones to try next year. :D BTW, yoi look great!
He did a beautiful job on mine so I'm sure he'd do a great job on yours!
And thank you so much! Good luck with your procedure!
Pasadena Plastic Surgeon

He's so personable and kind. Truly an awesome doctor.