Dr. Taneja is Amazing! - Huntington Beach, CA

I absolutely love my new nose, I couldn't be...

I absolutely love my new nose, I couldn't be happier with the results. At first I was hesitant to have the procedure done because I was afraid I wouldn't like the outcome. I was also afraid of the pain following the procedure. There was barely any pain; the only discomfort was some nausea, but only the day after.
I took a long time to make the decision to get rhinoplasty. My new nose is so much better than my old nose, if I knew I would be this happy with it I would have gotten the procedure done long ago. All I can tell Dr. Taneja's patients is that you won't regret getting something done.
Pasadena Plastic Surgeon

He's so personable and kind. Truly an awesome doctor.

My nose looked so much like your old nose. He did my nose too! You look amazing.
Thank you so much! I'm super happy with it :) As for recovery, definitely invest in a good book or lots of movies because you won't want to leave the house for a week with a cast on your nose! It's totally worth it, and you might even enjoy a short vacation from the world ;D
Thank you for sharing your experience. You look great! Were there any supplies that particularly helped during recovery?
But you had a very decent nose to begin with!
Beautiful!