Not Worth the 9K. Horrible Experience - Huntington Beach, CA

I found Dr Nichter on real self and had read alot...

I found Dr Nichter on real self and had read alot of positive reviews about him. This greatly influenced my decision in choosing him. However my decision was costly and one that i would avoid in hindsight.
I came out of surgery with 2 teeth chipped and one missing and unattached ear lobe. The Dr's anethestiologist yanked the breathing tube out of my mouth removing a dental veneer and damaging the adjoining tooth. I didnt think the anesthesiologist would try to deny responsibility as it was clear he did the damage but he didnt. Completely unethical. I had to fight for several weeks and inform Dr Nichter that i would take legal action if his anesthesiologist was not able to do the right thing. Thankfully i do believe he reached out.
Second, I came out of surgery with my earlobe unattached. I had to wait several months to get the dr to fix this and he made me sign a document saying this was the last re-do he would do. Excuse me, but I didnt ask to have my earlobe unattached!
I believe this may of been related to the fact that the "temporal brow lift" was a disaster and let to eyebrow drooping.
So basically I went in for a lite lift and came out with teeth missing, earlobe unattached, and a bad eyebrow lift. On top of that the smooth neck line is starting to give when i had surgery less than a year ago.
I wouldnt recomend this procedure or physician. You sign away your civil rights to purse jury trial in the patient arbitration agreement and it would take years to even move a case in arbitration. These surgeons are well aware of it so they can do thinks like, leave an earlobe unattached or give you a sub par brow lift.
I would recommend going to get a full face lift. That is the only thing that works for several years and i would not recommend Dr Nichter.
Orange County Plastic Surgeon

I would not recommend Dr Nichter. Not happy with tooth damage, ear lobe damage, and bad brow lift

CDM2011, I just read your entire post. The arbitration process is typically faster than going to court.
CDM2011, did you take any legal action?
I had surgery at the ground level of the Pacific Center for Plastic Surgery on August 21, 2012 and am happy to share emails between myself and multiple imagedr.com employees to a verified rep of Real Self
And I forgot to mention the temporal brow lift was unsuccessful as well! Total waste of money! My eyebrow line actually dropped
If you are real, why don't you answer my private e-mails?
I will respond to any public enquiries not private ones. I have receipts from Dr nichter to prove he operated on me.
What is an unattached ear lobe?
A earlobe that wasnt properly attached back to face. I had to go in for revision surgery because of it.
I find it very hard to believe that a perfectionist like this Dr. would leave an earlobe unattached. What was the reason?
You sound very biased and are likely an employee or associate of Dr. Nichter. Why dont you ask him yourself? It was an unattached earlobe and missing tooth. His anesthesiologist actually knocked my front tooth out. I know what happened to me and wanted to let others know my experience. My motives are genuine. Yours are clearly not.

Thank you for sharing your experience on RealSelf!