Excited About my New Body - Huntingdon Valley, PA

I am 27yrs old, I have been married to a...

I am 27yrs old, I have been married to a wonderful, supportive man for 10 yrs and have 3 beautiful kids.I had gastric bypass 4 yrs ago. I've lost and kept off 125 lbs. I am so excited to start my next journey to the new and improved me! I will be having a breast lift with saline implants and tummy tuck March 15th.

Sorry haven't been on sooner but my computer isn't...

Sorry haven't been on sooner but my computer isn't working for me.. I went in wednesday march 15th for the TT W/MR AND LIPO, BA AND BL. it took longer than expected (8hrs) the only real issue I ended up having is after they took the catheter out fri I still couldn't pee on my own the had kept me until sat re-catheterized me 4 times then finally sent me home with a cath bag. I was able to get it out on Monday. I am still having issues with constipation,which is horrible. But things are getting better in that area. I did notice on Fri ( 1 wk) after surgery I had some spotting from my incision. Nothing bad just brown spots where it had been leaking. I go back on Wednesday to get it checked. My belly button looks gross it is all crusty. My ps told me at the last appt. To leave it alone. But it didn't look like that then. I'ask we'd. When I see him. I have so much more to add but Im tired now. I also have more picks to post.
Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon

I haven't had surgery yet, so I cant rate my after care! I am very happy so far with Dr Dibello. I went to my consultion appt. with a ton of questions and never needed to ask him any. He answered everything before I could even ask. He didn't leave the room until I completely understood. The only issue I did have is he doesnt show you any before or after pictures.

what an amazing story!!! and your goona look like a doll! omg i can soooo relate!!!!!!!!!!!!
You r vry inspiring! thank you! Went for my consolation today, have to loose 20 lb :) hoping to do my surgery in a few months:)
You look great! Sorry your surgery took so long but I bet your end result will be great! Keep us posted!
Hope your surgery went well!!
Your before and after gastric bypass photos are amazing! You're almost there. Can't wait to hear how everything goes! I'm right behind you on the 26th of this month and getting excited. :)
Congrats on the weight loss. You look amazing!
You are so close now and soon you will be on the otherside of this whole thing. You will be thrilled even more so than losing that weight, which by the way is a wonderful accomplishment. Just you wait baby!!! Two more days and it's all about you girl! :)
It's almost here!! I bet you'll be thrilled with your results! And awesome job with the weight loss!!!

You look beautiful! And healthy! Thank you so much for sharing your story and photos here on RealSelf. (How come your dates on your "After" photos are before the dates on your "Befores"? Camera malfunction? :))

Keep us posted!

thank you for your kind words. I look forward to sharing the rest of my journey with everyone. I never reset the cameras date and time when i took the "after" pics.
Wow! You look like a different person after your gastric bypass. Good luck on your tt and ba. I'm 11 post op and am very happy! I would ask to see before and after photos on your preop appt if you haven't had it yet! : )
I agree with Murrieta--can you find anyone on this site that had it done by him? The differences in procedures is kinda crazy...like where do you want the incision line to be. There's so much information and support on here! Good luck to you!
Thank you, I did meet someone on here that had surgery with Dr. Dibello.
Congratulations on your weight loss. AMAZING! Welcome. :)