Read my Full Review Under Smart LIPO - Huntersville, NC

I am 4 weeks out from having my thigh lift. My...

I am 4 weeks out from having my thigh lift. My experience and story is listed under the Smart Lipo procedure due to that is how I started with the thigh lift.

Lipo was done, removing 19#s of fat, then just recently underwent the skin removal with a thigh lift where 4#s of actual skin was removed.

Ive had several procedures done due to a large weight loss. Please feel free to go to my profile and read my journey. It started with a TT, Lipo and now a thigh lift. Breast and arms will be next! (I have done this in several steps, thats why the cost is $0)

i am trying to find your blog under what you mentioned. Is there a link here to it. i am finally having my thigh lift done in a couple of weeks. this will be my 4th attempt.
Hey Charlie! Congrats on your decision, I am absolutely thrilled! If you go to the search up top and type my screen name: CACM All of my surgeries and reviews will appear and you can decide which surgery you want to read about. Let me know if you cant find it, or if you do. If I can help you with any questions or just to be a friend thru your process, please let me know!

Hi there,

Welcome and thanks for sharing your experience with us. I've seen your other entries and your journey has been amazing!

Charlotte Plastic Surgeon

I initially chose this doctor because of the comfort and ease of talking and asking questions. I knew of a friend that had used this office and was thrilled! They welcomed me in and made me feel so comfortable and still do a year later and 3 surgeries later! This is my doctor for life! Again, please visit my profile page and see my story from start to finish. THANK YOU!!!!