love my results

Best staff ive ever seen. had lifestyle lift...

best staff ive ever seen. had lifestyle lift in huntersville nc. had the best outcome. i would do this again in a minute i tell all my freinds and even strangers people ask what have you done you look 20 years younger and much happier.

Love my docyor hes a the best if anyones thinking...

love my docyor hes a the best if anyones thinking of getting a lifestyle lift go to my doctor hes great

If your thinking of geting this done dr,diaz he...

if your thinking of geting this done dr,diaz he is great and his staff is also cant get better

Sorry about that but its well worthit i think but...

sorry about that but its well worthit i think but you judge for yourself maybe im seeing something thats not there but everyone tells me i look great
Charlotte Facial Plastic Surgeon

Why are you not still pleased? You still look 15 yrs. younger!
I am very pleased I was answering someones question about eye surgery .
I am thrilled with my results I really notice it when I get my picture taken I feel fresh.
I had upper lids done and lazer under eyes I love my eyes it turned back the clock 15 years I look like me again There is an under eye surgery as well I did not feel that I needed that much done maybe in the future.
iwould like to know about the eye lids and bag under my eyes ,iwould like to know the result
Dear Globe,
If you look on other pages of this info. website you will find many types of experiences on record indicating results of the undereye surgery. It was my experience that they charge as much or more $ for additional procedures as a real Dr. with hosp. privileges. The actual LSL "procedure" is an old surgery from the late 60's and 70's which basically was tanked and is not used anymore due to poor results. You can read further about this if you wish to research further than this one slanted page.
ty
YOU LOOK GREAT GOOD FOR YOU
he is a great doctor look at the pics and judge for yourself

Thanks for sharing your experience, Patsy. I think the price got messed up because it says you only paid $7. Do you mind sharing the real cost?

that is the real cost face lift neck lift full face laser
Sharon at RealSelf asked you if you actually meant $7.00. and you said "that is the real cost" WHAT???
no thousand

Ah ha. Thanks for clarifying. :)