Wonderful Experience!!! -Huntersville, NC

After having Breast Implants in 2005 I found I was...

After having Breast Implants in 2005 I found I was unhappy with the size of my full DD breasts. I decided to explore my options. I had 3 consults before I decided to proceed with the surgery that Dr. Kortesis recommended. The entire process during the consult was professional and informative. I always felt he and his staff had my best interest at heart. He suggested that we remove the existing implants, remove some of my breast tissue, do a breast lift and put in silicone implants. The day of the surgery went very well, I felt very comfortable during the entire process. I was expecting alot of pain during my recovery but to my surprise I had very little. I am now 5 months out of surgery and thrilled with the result. I have very little scarring and my breasts look very natural. I could not have dreamed of an easier experience. I am very thankful to Dr. Kortesis and his staff. I would highly recommend them to anyone considering this procedure.
Charlotte Plastic Surgeon

I have worked for surgeons for 21 years and I would recommended Dr. Kortesis to any of my patients, family members and friends. I feel fortunate that I had him as my surgeon.

Thank you for sharing your story on RealSelf. Just curious, did you feel your DD size was too large or were you simply seeing the effects of gravity over time? How many cc's are your new implants? Glad to hear you are happy with your results!