Wonderful Experience!!! -Huntersville, NC

After having Breast Implants in 2005 I found I was...

After having Breast Implants in 2005 I found I was unhappy with the size of my full DD breasts. I decided to explore my options. I had 3 consults before I decided to proceed with the surgery that Dr. Kortesis recommended. The entire process during the consult was professional and informative. I always felt he and his staff had my best interest at heart. He suggested that we remove the existing implants, remove some of my breast tissue, do a breast lift and put in silicone implants. The day of the surgery went very well, I felt very comfortable during the entire process. I was expecting alot of pain during my recovery but to my surprise I had very little. I am now 5 months out of surgery and thrilled with the result. I have very little scarring and my breasts look very natural. I could not have dreamed of an easier experience. I am very thankful to Dr. Kortesis and his staff. I would highly recommend them to anyone considering this procedure.
Charlotte Plastic Surgeon

I have worked for surgeons for 21 years and I would recommended Dr. Kortesis to any of my patients, family members and friends. I feel fortunate that I had him as my surgeon.