Breast lift/Augmentation & ARM LIFT 6-26-13! Huntersville, NC

So after having my TT and SmartLipo and thrilled...

So after having my TT and SmartLipo and thrilled with my wonderful doctor, I have scheduled my breast lift and implants. I go at the end of August for my full consult to make sure me and my surgeon are on the same page and thinking......At this time I will also have the excess skin removed from my upper inside thigh area, as when I had SmartLipo it was a 2 step process due to the amount of fat that was in my thighs that I couldnt get rid of and then the 19#s was removed during that procedure.

So, I am super excited! Looking for a 2nd job to pay for this, lol, but I am just thrilled and cannot wait. My friend just had the lift/implants and she looks fabulous, so jealous but so happy for her. It will soon be my turn!

And please read my journey and you will see why Im having to have multiple procedures, 140# weight loss thru diet and exercise.......

I have scheduled the skin to be removed from my...

I have scheduled the skin to be removed from my legs Nov 19th, excited, I see all the muscle in my legs now that the lipo has been done for 3+ months......

At this time, I am just having the skin removed...

At this time, I am just having the skin removed from the thighs until I can save up more money to have the breast lift/implants. Super excited to get this done after having 19#s of fat removed from Lipo!

I am now 2 weeks after surgery. I decided to just...

I am now 2 weeks after surgery. I decided to just do the thigh lift at this time due to not having use of arms and legs at the same time I thought would be too much. I am THRILLED thus far with my thigh lift! Back in the summer 19#s was removed with lipo from my legs and now the hanging skin was removed, which was 4#s! I am truly excited to heal and see the final results. At 2 weeks, I am still swelling as expected. I have graduated from wraps on my legs to a compression garment. It will help with the swelling and the doctor did some touchup lipo while he removed the skin. Gotta love my fabulous doctor! He is a perfectionist!
This wasnt a bad surgery at all, the most irritating thing is its hard to use the restroom due to the incisions in the groin area. But back when I had my TT I was told to purchase an oil funnel. It served me well after my TT and it surely has been a lifesaver for me and this thigh lift!
My legs are so thin! Thinner than Ive ever remembered. All those cycling classes paid off, I can finally see the beautiful muscles that Ive worked so hard for! Now, super excited for my breast augmentation, just need to recover fully from this. Maybe spring!!!

Breast lift/augmentation scheduled!

I have finally scheduled my breast lift/augmentation. I go in June 26th! Very excited about this step on my journey! Im also having an arm lift at the same time. Thats the part Im a little reserved about. Completely love and trust my doctor. My concerns come from that I had an arm lift years ago and the results left me with thick scars, from another doctor. But I know that this surgery is going to remove those ugly scars because of my fabulous, talented doctor! Will post pics soon!

5 days after surgery

Today is the 5th day after surgery, feeling pretty good. The breast part of the surgery seems to be pretty easy compared to the arm surgery. The arm surgery is not bad, its just the non use of the arms that seems to be the harder of the two surgeries.
My breast are still very swollen, which is to be expected and also havent "dropped" yet. The implants were placed under the muscle, so the muscles are still very sore, especially when I lay flat at night to sleep. Its amazing the muscles you use in your breasts! Using ice on the breasts per doctors orders. That helps alot.
Taking pain med's probably one every 12 hrs and its only due to the arms. I was told the breasts would be easy and it really is! Im going to add a few before pics and I will add after photos later.
Go back to my doctor tomorrow for a check up. Things seem to be healing normal, as the arms are going to take a couple weeks, but even with the swelling, look amazing and small. Boobs look great, but big, but I know will even out after swelling. Excited to buy some nice new bras in a few weeks:)

Before pics

before pics

Side view before pics

Side pic

pic

2 weeks out from Breast/arm surgery

Recovery is going great. Still have a lot of swelling. Again, we did alot of lipo so the swelling was to be expected. I am now wearing arm compression garments instead of the bandages. Garments are a pain to wear but are needed for the swelling. There is a sleeve for each arm and then it buttons in the back like a bra. With an arm lift you have to have help because you cant reach back and undo it to remove it. So my mom comes over and helps when I shower. Breast surgery was EASY! The arms are not bad, but you just use your arms for every single thing! Drinking coffee, doing your hair, etc. And you cant reach and use your arms over your head so my hair doesnt get done a lot these days lol.
All of this will be worth it when I can actually go to a store and buy the cute sun dresses and short sleeve shirts. Ive spent years wearing 3/4 sleeve items and I am just so excited to get to shop in a month or so and get some cute items! I know its odd that I say all of this, but I feel like a new person, like an emerging butterfly. And I am so grateful for my exceptional surgeon, Dr Kortesis, I truly tear up when I think about him and all he has done for me and how he takes such great care of me. He has helped me transform my body from all the damage done from allowing myself to get so large. He and his staff are amazing in so many ways!

EVENT-COME OUT!!!

Come out on Nov 2nd 10 am-5 pm to meet the best surgeons around! Services such as skin care, make up purchases, spray on tans, cool sculpting, hair removal, amazing facials, peels and so much more. Women are always taking care of everyone else but themselves. Come out, have a glass of wine,mingle and relax while watching live demo's. No cost involved, not a sales tactic, just a relaxing day of learning how to take care of you. Find me at the event or inbox me if you would like to know more.
Charlotte Plastic Surgeon

This office was referred to me from another friend that had a full body lift. This will be my 3rd surgery with this doctor and I could not ask for a better doctor, he and his staff are awesome!