Dr. K and Staff Are AWESOME, Professional, Courteous, Fabulous. Etc! - Huntersville, NC

After many years of pondering surgery, I decided...

After many years of pondering surgery, I decided to have breast augment to restore my natural breast size and fill them out after nursing two children. I was tired of having to wear false advertisement bras to push up my skin. Dr K restored me back to pre-nursing breast and a little more. They are no longer saggy skin, but are full real looking and feeling breast. He did a perfect job!

Charlotte Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Kortesis and his staff are wonderful! I went to five consultations with different surgeons regarding my interest in breast augmentation. After meeting him and his staff, I scheduled my surgery for the next week. He made me feel so comfortable and listened to what I wanted. He is different from most plastic surgeons in that he is not a "cookie cutter" surgeon. At all my other consults the surgeons told you where they made the incisions, how the implant was placed, and what profile they used on everyone. NOT HIM! He was specific to what would look best on my body based on what I wanted. I also felt like I could talk to him like a normal person and he wasn't above me. Some of my friends have had plastic surgery elsewhere and I am told the Dr acts like he doesn't care after he has your money. I knew when I met Dr K that he was going to follow me for years to come. I have been to several follow ups and he has always treated me with respect and gratitude. His staff and facility are amazing. It was great to hear all of the nurses comment on how great things looked and fit my body while I was waking up from surgery. I can't say enough about how awesome these people are! I am so thankful I chose them!

Dr K is also my doctor and has done MULTIPLE procedures on me and a few more to come. LOVE this doctor and his staff-awesome!

Glad this was a success for you! Did you end up going with saline or silicone implants?

Silicone
Hi, I am scheduled for a consult next week with Dr.K...could you give me an idea of the cost for the surgery? Where was your incision and how long til you were feeling 100% again?
Sheila did you get over or under the muscle. I'm in Charlotte and going to Kortesis for a consult on Monday. I'm excited!
Erinz25 what are you looking to have done? I'm consulting with Kortesis on Monday for a mommy makeover. Did you have your consult already? How did it gi? Did you book your date with me? I'm looking forward to meeting him on Monday. I hope he's the one!