I Wish I Had Done Vaser 10 Years Ago! - Katy

I have always been unhappy with the shape and size...

I have always been unhappy with the shape and size of my thighs. I never wanted to go to the pool...I had a hard time finding pants. I am pretty small, so they were VERY noticable. Finally, I decided to go for it!

I found a surgeon that I heard fantastic things about. I had originally gone in just for the thighs, but decided to do the abs and love-handles as well...since I was already paying for anesthesia and the surgical facility. I had the inner and outer thighs, abs, and love-handles done. I am 2 weeks out and could not be happier!!!!!

The first day was hard. I had a lot of leaking. The second and third day were the hardest. Then, things started getting better. I am still sore, but now I feel like I have been run over by a golf cart instead of a bus. I would do this all over again in a heart beat!!!

The results are fantastic already, so I can't wait to see what I will look like in 6 more weeks when most of the swelling goes away! I will post before and after pics. The after was taken this morning which is the 2 week mark.

I am 2 1/2 years out and I am still thrilled with...

I am 2 1/2 years out and I am still thrilled with my results!! I can't tell you what a boost it has been for my confidence! My only regret is that I didn't do it sooner. I would say, make sure you have a good surgeon. My results are so good because my surgeon is fantastic!!
Katy Plastic Surgeon

He was informative about everything I would experience. He did a fantastic job and genuinely seemed to care about what I wanted.

Your results are soooo great. You look lovely. Hope I have the same results. Will be happy. Did you use local anesthesia? Do you mind to post more pics?
wow that is one big change, did you change your diet after or was it all down to surgery? i found this: thefatthingirl.blogspot.co.uk had thighs done as well with lots recent post/updates, so hopefully I can achieve the same thing
No, it was just the surgery. I'm still trilled with the results! I couldn't have asked for better!
U look really good
Wow! You look great. How long did it take you to heal? And can you post more before and after photos pls? :) too inspiring.
oh wow, those are AMAZING results!!!! how do you feel about your skin afterwards? Did it tighten up well? I'm getting a traditional lipo this friday, I can't wait!!!
My skin looks great! I didn't have any skin stretching problems. Good luck! I would do it again in a heartbeat!!!
You do look really young so your skin tone and tightening worked so well.
Awwwwww...you're so sweet! Thank you!! I'm almost 40. Is that young?
wow amazing transformation..good for you!
I had never heard of vaser liposuction. I had a tumescent lipo 3 months ago and just now feel almost fully recovered. It appears vaser is so much better. Wish I had done my research. I've only dropped one size but overall I'm happy with the results.
I REALLY loved vaser lipo. The recovery was not too bad. I was uncomfortable for a few days, but nothing horrible. It also helps when you have a fantastic surgeon!
You have had such amazing results, and it's good to see they are still there over a year later. Good work!
OMG!! I need this done!! You look GREAT!!
Thank you! I'm still in love with my results!
Oh wow redheadntexas!!! You look so amazing! OMG I need that done in my thighs too!
Thank you! It is so worth it!!!
Can I ask. How old are you and if you have any kids? I think my skin tone is not as good as your and my legs may be too flabby to tighten up as nicely as your did. I have a consult next month my PS and will discuss this with him. Also, is vaser liposuction different than power-assisted? I think my PS does power-assisted lipo. I'm not sure about vaser lipo.
Ummm ....jaw dropping results! Totally jealous! ; )
Thank you! I have been really happy with the results!! :-)
you look wonderful!
You look great. I am currently looking to get some work done but I don't know of a good doctor. Can you tell me who your doctor was?
love your thighs!
your results are great. please share your doctor with us.
WoW!!!!!!!