Didn't Fix Intrinsic Stains - Houston, TX

I have grey-blueish intrinsic staining in my lower...

i have grey-blueish intrinsic staining in my lower front teeth from years of taking the antibiotic mynocin for acne. the zoom treatment helped minimally; but not worth the cost and, well, discomfort. 2 items: it took a long time sitting in the dental chair-to the point where i was getting really uncomfortable. 2nd, make sure you get the desesitizing solution before you leave the dental office. i had my treatment done before noon and felt fine when i left the office, but by 11:30 that evening all my freakin lower teeth ached. it felt like 8 major toothachs. the sensitivity solution the dentist gave me fixed it right away. obviously, if you have crowns or veneers zoom whitening won't do anything for those.

i have a good dentist. but his nephew, a recently licensed dentist, did this work. i feel the new dentist oversold me on the effectiveness of zoom whitening in removing intrinsic tooth stain because i had been told in the past by other dentists i consulted that eneers or crowns were the only fix for the problem. final words: i was hoping for a lot better results.